Official roast a member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
BCBD4AD5-06DD-487C-AED8-88A031C3E6E6.gif

:gladbron: Tuition you say. Shit I always wanted me a sugar mama
@Basra loves @Jerome in the house shes even cooking up plans on how to get him to move to Minnesota, she told him she would pay off his tuition.
And since he's from Texas, he doesn't mind shagging up to a 340 lbs xusul baruur habaryar.

I'm on team @Knowles all day everyday. She has won this battle. She made all the faraaxs come together like the biggest enemy was about emerge. That shows she won.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You mean the @Basra that fantasizes about Sheikhs such as I the Sheikh? I think my Quran saar did a number on her. :deadrose: But abaayo which team are you on Team @Knowles or Team @Factz ? :mjlaugh:
@Basra loves @Jerome in the house shes even cooking up plans on how to get him to move to Minnesota, she told him she would pay off his tuition.
And since he's from Texas, he doesn't mind shagging up to a 340 lbs xusul baruur habaryar.

I'm on team @Knowles all day everyday. She has won this battle. She made all the faraaxs come together like the biggest enemy was about emerge. That shows she won.
I am on team @Knowles
She a real nigga. Entire forum be attacking her sometimes and she stands her ground. niggas be assembling the avengers to attack her.
She is pretty chill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing wrong with @Factz he my nigga. He cool to but I’m siding more with knowles.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm completely neutral in this fucking forum, and I gotta admit a defeat when I see one. For this round, @Factz took the victory @Knowles. You gotta go in on this nigga to get your rep back. I'm looking forward to the real response still.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Says this. "These incel Ashy Abdis can never get pussy"

98KqKxCmTm_mmJU0ch8evQ.png

The truth is Knowles. You're a fugly obese dhuxul compulsive lying incel that has nothing better to do in real life but to slander Somali men in online just because they don't found you attractive since you look like the picture above but a dhuxul version of course. That is why you are always mad and constantly make lying threads about Somali men, what a pathetic lowlife incel. The reason why you hate me is because I always spit facts, defeat you in a debates and show you the evidences while all you do is tag team your degenerate gaalo friends to prove your baseless opinions and slander other users who don't agree with your lies. Don't ever try me you obese mentally deranged .
Absolute destruction :dead: @Factz with no regards for human life:damn:

:chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Says this. "These incel Ashy Abdis can never get pussy"

98KqKxCmTm_mmJU0ch8evQ.png

The truth is Knowles. You're a fugly obese dhuxul compulsive lying incel that has nothing better to do in real life but to slander Somali men in online just because they don't found you attractive since you look like the picture above but a dhuxul version of course. That is why you are always mad and constantly make lying threads about Somali men, what a pathetic lowlife incel. The reason why you hate me is because I always spit facts, defeat you in a debates and show you the evidences while all you do is tag team your degenerate gaalo friends to prove your baseless opinions and slander other users who don't agree with your lies. Don't ever try me you obese mentally deranged .
Bruh this nigga got 40 rates. Damn.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I get 10 for saying stupid random shit like in the madden thread.
Yo when I don't try and say a funny line that's a sentence, I get them numbers.

I write a well thought out joke that's a solid 4-5 sentences, and I fucking get crickets man. f*ck the effort bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.