Official roast a member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I hate beer too. But Texans are known for their love for beer tho or maybe it’s a southern thing.
Here in the south
Frat parties are just packed with white dudes smashing beer cans on their foreheads.

Shit is cringe and don’t make sense. Niggas out here trying to get brain damage

@ a member and roast them.

@R.Kelly cheap ass dined and dashed in a Nikaah ceremony.
@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq looks like the Nigga Jimmy Neutron except with a lower I.Q.
download.jpeg

@Basra kisses the ass of de Cadaan well they see her as equivalent to a Ghetoo Muslim African American.
download (1).jpeg

@Emily is a self hating Xalimo that claims Xabeshi to get horny Abdi's whith a Xabeshi fetish to like her.
maxresdefault.jpg

@Geeljire sanbuur is that one London Nigga that sold drugs as a teen to buy designer clothes to show off to xalinos his age in hopes of fucking.

220px-Young_Somali_man2a.jpg

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
View attachment 52956
Nigga I'm deaaadddd!
@Factz is showing his GabileyBoss Side Bismillah. Never seen a person get roasted so hard on SSpot before.

Looool!:ayaanswag:

You guys are actually gassing @Factz in to thinking he is actually funny and can roast. Lol don’t confuse people amping him up because they hate me for him actually being funny.:fittytousand:

@Steamdevolopment i was right this place is filled with incels with sex dolls who ejaculate into a little 3d printed vagina every night. The booty clapping amongst the incels is strong since they’ve actually managed to convince a constantly online peasant that he is funny :shookgabre:

Muji

VIP
@Reiko thank you for making this thread. Very entertaining and I’ve enjoyed my incel targets all coming together to try and muster a defence :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Incels nice try but this will only make me come harder becausd I know my comments hurt you :lolbron:

@Reiko thank you for making this thread. Very entertaining and I’ve enjoyed my incel targets all coming together to try and muster a defence :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Incels nice try but this will only make me come harder becausd I know my comments hurt you :lolbron:

Inallillahi waina ilaahi raajicuun u are still alive

:ulyin:You wanted a reaction warya.

As for the silence, I’m sorry I can’t quit my job so I can be online at all hours like factz :hillarybiz:some of us have lives.

U trolling skills is good...but u heard that girl who got qarxised by the Madow guy she use to do the same shit u doing on twitter finally Allah exposed her getting choked..all that innocent farax bashing Allah is indeed the most just. Maybe u next quit it b4 Allah exposes u.

U trolling skills is good...but u heard that girl who got qarxised by the Madow guy she use to do the same shit u doing on twitter finally Allah exposed her getting choked..all that innocent farax bashing Allah is indeed the most just. Maybe u next quit it b4 Allah exposes u.
Lool that on twitter took massive L. And while she was dissibg somalis she went for a fat black loser who chocked her in a parking area like a cheap hooker

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wait what happened? Someone got choked?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Real alpha males wouldn’t be with a women who will ruin their child’s chances of making it to The NBA. Isn’t that right @Sheikh and @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq this chick 5ft 5. She is going to curse your kids with short height. Kid won’t be picked up by any teams

Facts fam. The Sheikh is 6'3. I wouldn't want my sons height to get messed up by their maternal DNA. Kid won't have a good vertical. @yaskaaa is a blessing and a curse. :pachah1:

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
Says this. "These incel Ashy Abdis can never get pussy"

98KqKxCmTm_mmJU0ch8evQ.png

The truth is Knowles. You're a fugly obese dhuxul compulsive lying incel that has nothing better to do in real life but to slander Somali men in online just because they don't found you attractive since you look like the picture above but a dhuxul version of course. That is why you are always mad and constantly make lying threads about Somali men, what a pathetic lowlife incel. The reason why you hate me is because I always spit facts, defeat you in a debates and show you the evidences while all you do is tag team your degenerate gaalo friends to prove your baseless opinions and slander other users who don't agree with your lies. Don't ever try me you obese mentally deranged .

@Knowles @Factz just gave you a L.

This beef is.

tenor.gif

if this was a boxing match the towel would have been thrown in long time ago. The only reason the mods hasnt got involved is they are sadist. This fight is over, done, finito, caput, Конец...way dhamaatay

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You mean the @Basra that fantasizes about Sheikhs such as I the Sheikh? I think my Quran saar did a number on her. :deadrose: But abaayo which team are you on Team @Knowles or Team @Factz ? :mjlaugh:
@Basra loves @Jerome in the house shes even cooking up plans on how to get him to move to Minnesota, she told him she would pay off his tuition.
And since he's from Texas, he doesn't mind shagging up to a 340 lbs xusul baruur habaryar.

I'm on team @Knowles all day everyday. She has won this battle. She made all the faraaxs come together like the biggest enemy was about emerge. That shows she won.

Sheikh

VIP
@Basra loves @Jerome in the house shes even cooking up plans on how to get him to move to Minnesota, she told him she would pay off his tuition.
And since he's from Texas, he doesn't mind shagging up to a 340 lbs xusul baruur habaryar.

I'm on team @Knowles all day everyday. She has won this battle. She made all the faraaxs come together like the biggest enemy was about emerge. That shows she won.

@Reiko is the Somali Wendy Williams. Where are you getting these news from?

Status
Not open for further replies.