Official Religion Survey

What is your religious affiliation?

• Practicing Muslim

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Secular Practicing Muslim

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Cultural Muslim (not practicing but goes to occasional Friday prayer)

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Islam-leaning Agnostic (not sure if there's a god but Allah might be it)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Full-blown Gaal (total atheist)

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Christian

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Jewish (Muslim Yibir dont count)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Lol no Muslim country is like other countries! Otherwise you Muslims wouldn't be running to the West with your tails between your legs.:russ:

Sometimes i really hate the fact that the West is such a little b!tch towards Muslims!:noneck:

Horta don't you have family who are Muslim? Don't you worry about what might happen to your parent or your siblings if "the West" were to grow more anti-Muslim?

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Horta don't you have family who are Muslim? Don't you worry about what might happen to your parent or your siblings if "the West" were to grow more anti-Muslim?
Most of my family lives back home in Somaliland.Only my father,elder brother and his wife,niece and aunt live here with me and they are all pretty much atheists! Especially my father who openly despises Arabs.He was my biggest influence growing up.:kodaksmiley:
What i worry about is how the actions of Muslims effect all those who are colored and non religious! Do you honestly think angry cadaans care about who is a believer and who is not?:comeon:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
what, the truth? it seems you're triggered bc you've been accused of the same thing. it applies to both of you weirdos.
It seems this is flying over your head.:snoop:
What he quoted was your sentence which was written completely wrong calling someone else a second-grader,he was pointing out the irony!:whew:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
lmao miskeen, bc i missed a comma? you're already desperate that was quick.

anyway goodnight to you and your groupie
Well, you do seem saved spending all your time here spazzing and talking about islam with your fob-like grade two disses, so what can I say. Good night

Status
Not open for further replies.