Official Religion Survey

What is your religious affiliation?

• Practicing Muslim

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Secular Practicing Muslim

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Cultural Muslim (not practicing but goes to occasional Friday prayer)

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Islam-leaning Agnostic (not sure if there's a god but Allah might be it)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Full-blown Gaal (total atheist)

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Christian

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Jewish (Muslim Yibir dont count)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
when people talk about shariah they usually mean man-made laws too
Man made laws like freedom of speech, including what you would call blasphemy. Blasphemy is strictly prohibited in Islam but not in a secular society that doesn't recognize god as a real thing but as a belief held by people.

Man made laws like freedom of speech, including what you would call blasphemy. Blasphemy is strictly prohibited in Islam but not in a secular society that doesn't recognize god as a real thing but as a belief held by people.

there is no such thing as absolute freedom of speech and for good reason. you don't know what i would call blasphemy, but okay lol. and you don't know about Islam.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Well this is a bummer. I don't know who voted which way. Is it ok if I delete this and post a new poll that is public?
This guys clearly making anti-Islam bait threads. He acknowledged it right here. Its not like its a one off, majority of his threads bait anti-Islam posts.

@AbdiJohnson @Duchess @Duke of Bohol
Against it unless Sharia was an opt-in system for few specific case such as marriage, divorce and legally issues surrounding family.
May Allah guide us
whose interpretation of the shariah though? rejecting someones interpretation is not rejecting ilahi's laws. also there hasn't been a single place ruling with the shariah you have in mind since the rightly guided caliphs.
To an extent the Saudis rule with sharia.

I said to a extent. Are they not the closet to a sharia ran state?

they are probably the furthest in my opinion, the royals among them can do anything and everything. they just punish the misakeen.

i don't want to call them munafiqs but you know

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
they are probably the furthest in my opinion, the royals among them can do anything and everything. they just punish the misakeen.

Walaal its not as easy as it seems. You know theres thousands of Princes? You cant say the whole al-saud royal family is corrupt. It only a select few. May Allah guide them and us.

Axmed Xaji

To their credit they beheaded a prince for killing someone a few months ago.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
Full-blown Gaal(total atheist)!!!
giphy.gif

Walaal its not as easy as it seems. You know theres thousands of Princes? You cant say the whole al-saud royal family is corrupt. It only a select few. May Allah guide them and us.

ameen

Yeah idk about all i just meant the leadership whoever that may be and Allah knows my intention. You'll probably realize soon what they are, i used to think like you.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Hypocrisy at its finiest :snoop:Arent you the one who threatens to report me to the Cia/mi6 for countering your anti-Islam posts? You are against free speech and for selective speech.

Axmed Xaji

Hypocrisy at its finiest :snoop:Arent you the one who threatens to report me to the Cia/mi6 for countering your anti-Islam posts? You are against free speech and for selective speech.
Your repugnant points are not illegal and obviously that's a joke.

Axmed Xaji

they're like any other country, looking out for their own interest. nothing more.
But that is what sharia in practice looks like. Ask yourself if you are comfortable with it. There's no other version of following Allah's law without enforcing it on people. What's your complaint here? That they enforce sharia law selectively against the poor? My complaint is that they enforce sharia law, period.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
ameen

Yeah idk about all i just meant the leadership whoever that may be and Allah knows my intention. You'll probably realize soon what they are, i used to think like you.
Believe it or not i was anti al saud couple months back :mjlol:i was ignorant to size of the alsaud family and the power dynamics . I grasped a bit of it and wallahi it isnt easy.
Your repugnant points are not illegal and obviously that's a joke.
Why did you try silence me if you're pro free speech? And I've got the proof that you weren't joking.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
they're like any other country, looking out for their own interest. nothing more.
Lol no Muslim country is like other countries! Otherwise you Muslims wouldn't be running to the West with your tails between your legs.:russ:

Sometimes i really hate the fact that the West is such a little b!tch towards Muslims!:noneck:

Axmed Xaji

Believe it or not i was anti al saud couple months back :mjlol:i was ignorant to size of the alsaud family and the power dynamics . I grasped a bit of it and wallahi it isnt easy.

Why did you try silence me if you're pro free speach? And I've got the proof that you weren't joking.
I didn't send any of the reports. It's a screen capture. Why would I give them MY information and IP? idiot

But that is what sharia in practice looks like. Ask yourself if you are comfortable with it. There's no other version of following Allah's law without enforcing it on people. What's your complaint here? That they enforce sharia law selectively against the poor? My complaint is that they enforce sharia law, period.

To start you're assuming what you and they believe is Gods law is correct. I don't agree.

You make a lot of assumptions and say a lot of silly shit, it makes it hard to believe you even had a muslim upbringing (as a somali). You talk like some hillbilly whose learned everything he knows about Islam through listening to Sam Harris and Hirsi Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending