Official Religion Survey

What is your religious affiliation?

• Practicing Muslim

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Secular Practicing Muslim

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Cultural Muslim (not practicing but goes to occasional Friday prayer)

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Islam-leaning Agnostic (not sure if there's a god but Allah might be it)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Full-blown Gaal (total atheist)

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Christian

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Jewish (Muslim Yibir dont count)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no Muslim country is like other countries! Otherwise you Muslims wouldn't be running to the West with your tails between your legs.:russ:

Sometimes i really hate the fact that the West is such a little b!tch towards Muslims!:noneck:

You're an airhead who repeats the same lines over and over. All of the world is dying to get to the west regardless of religion.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
To start you're assuming what you and they believe is Gods law is correct. I don't agree.

You make a lot of assumptions and say a lot of silly shit, it makes it hard to believe you even had a muslim upbringing (as a somali). You talk like some hillbilly whose learned everything he knows about Islam through listening to Sam Harris and Hirsi Ali.
Tell me something wrong with Saudi Arabia's enforcement of sharia law. I know whats wrong with it (everything).

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I didn't send any of the reports. It's a screen capture. Why would I give them MY information and IP? idiot
Did you think i was bluffing? I said i had proof. You just embarrassed yourself again:
upload_2017-6-29_17-51-57 (1).png
upload_2017-6-29_17-54-34 (1).png

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
You're an airhead who repeats the same lines over and over. All of the world is dying to get to the west regardless of religion.
Nope,Asians can wipe their own asses and the others aren't fucking Muslims!:farmajoyaab:
Muslims are the nr1 enemies of the West,why should you be welcomed here? While Christians & Atheists die in the M/E?:ayaanswag:

Believe it or not i was anti al saud couple months back :mjlol:i was ignorant to size of the alsaud family and the power dynamics . I grasped a bit of it and wallahi it isnt easy.

Why did you try silence me if you're pro free speech? And I've got the proof that you weren't joking.

I'm not anti, they are people and leaders like any other. Many gaalo countries have done more honourable deeds for muslims than they have. Its just the truth. What disgusts me is when they use Islam and the fact that many well-meaning muslims buy it. Its sad.

Do you think separation of church and state and commitment to the rule of law had anything to do with the development of the west?

The only issue i have with it is them claiming their laws are Gods. If they said its their interpretation of it id be okay with it too.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You are fantastically stupid.
You are not only a liar but also a hypocrite.

Your not here on SomaliSpot to offer to the community but to spread your sick anti-Islam agenda. I can't do much about it but everytime you make anti-Islam thread I'll be there to expose you :trumpsmirk:

You are not only a liar but also a hypocrite.

Your not here on SomaliSpot to offer to the community but to spread your sick anti-Islam agenda. I can't do much about it but everytime you make anti-Islam thread I'll be there to expose you :trumpsmirk:

don't let it stress you out too much, anyone who he can convince with his nonsense probably never believed. and you can only really believe something when its been challenged and you've thought about it and made sense of it.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
I'm not anti, they are people and leaders like any other. Many gaalo countries have done more honourable deeds for muslims than they have. Its just the truth. What disgusts me is when they use Islam and the fact that many well-meaning muslims buy it. Its sad.

The only issue i have with it is them claiming their laws are Gods. If they said its their interpretation of it id be okay with it too.
Their interpretation is credible and is thoroughly justified using the Quran, hadith and historical evidence. It's not outlandish or out of the norm. It's possibly to have your differences but huduud punishments are not optional. You can argue about the standard for evidence etc. but hands will be chopped, sorcerers will be executed and gays will be thrown off buildings.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
I don't understand why Muslims don't go to their holy land Saudi Arabia and live in peace amongst other Muslims.:hillarybiz:

Their interpretation is credible and is thoroughly justified using the Quran, hadith and historical evidence. It's not outlandish or out of the norm. It's possibly to have your differences but huduud punishments are not optional. You can argue about the standard for evidence etc. but hands will be chopped, sorcerers will be executed and gays will be thrown off buildings.

wrong. how can you be so confident and ignorant at the same time?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
don't let it stress you out too much, anyone who he can convince with his nonsense probably never believed. and you can only really believe something when its been challenged and you've thought about it and made sense of it.
Theres under 18s that use the site. I wouldn't want my younger brothers or sister to see his ridiculous anti-islam bait threads.

Theres under 18s that use the site. I wouldn't want my younger brothers or sister to see his ridiculous anti-islam bait threads.

true, but you should also feel that way about the constant threads about sex/ and qabyalad. this whole place is a shit show, anyone underage shouldn't even be allowed.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
If i saved your sister from Islam,she would be thanking me for the rest of her life!
Islam only benefits the men who want oppressed house wives,why else would a beautifull woman ever marry a religious beast?.:samwelcome:

Only circumcised woman who are too ugly to find a husband on their own like embarassing would defent Islam and its bullsh!t!:bell:

this girl reminds be of that christus ethiopus guy on youtube
If i saved your sister from Islam,she would be thanking me for the rest of her life!
Islam only benefits the men who want oppressed house wives,why else would a beautifull woman ever marry a religious beast?.:samwelcome:

Only circumcised woman who are too ugly to find a husband on their own like embarassing would defent Islam and its bullsh!t!:bell:

you do seem saved spending all your time here spazzing and talking about islam with your fob-like grade two disses

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
this girl reminds be of that christus ethiopus guy on

you do seemed saved spending all your time here spazzing and talking about islam with your fob-like grade two disses
This is just one tab of many on my screen,otherwise i would be giving you more attention.:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending