Official Raptors Fan Page

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

The Raptors took on the Dallas Mavericks this Sunday and I stopped watching when they went down 85-55 near the end of the third. Boy was that a mistake because Kyle Lowry outscored Dallas 23-22 to bring the Raptors back into the game. The Raptors used a 47-point fourth quarter assault to erase the largest deficit in history.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It’s been a while since I posted. The Raptors are 36-14, second in the East and third best in all of the NBA. This team lost the best player in the world and had key players miss dozens of games and they are number 2.

They are 12-1 since the return of Pascal Siakam and have won 11 in a row. Despite the impressive run, there are lingering questions surrounding this team. They are 7-12 against teams with winning records. Most of those losses came early in the season when the team was missing key players or reintegrating them, so it is would be interesting to see how a fully healthy Raptors team does against the better teams.

I predict they run the table against good teams left on the schedule. They have Milwaukee 3 times, Philly, Boston and Miami once, the Lakers and Rockets once, the Jazz once and the nuggets twice.

The trade deadline is upon us in a few days and it appears the Raptors won’t make a move. I’m not sure how I feel about this. Masai wants to give this amazing squad a chance to show what they can do in the postseason.

My prediction is that the Raptors win the eastern conference again. It’s not as outlandish as it sounds. They aren’t #2 with all those injuries without a reason.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I watched the pacers game irl and when Ibaka chucked that 3 up at the endI thought to myself "NOOOO Ibaka always be bricking 3s" :susp:

I was boutta cry but I saw it go in and I lost my shit :ooh:

That was a good game. Ima temporarily be a raptors fan until my wizards get better :manny:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Not gonna lie man I thought you guys were gonna be mediocre after Kawhi but you’ve done well. Much respect.:salute:

Lmao
We should’ve traded Marc gasol to a team that was desperate for a center. He was a big part of our champion run but he’s old as a mf rn. Should’ve finessed the knicks again like we did when we gave them bargnani :mjlol:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
We should’ve traded Marc gasol to a team that was desperate for a center. He was a big part of our champion run but he’s old as a mf rn. Should’ve finessed the knicks again like we did when we gave them bargnani :mjlol:
Why do I feel like you never watch Raptors games? Raptors offence runs through Gasol

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I watched the pacers game irl and when Ibaka chucked that 3 up at the endI thought to myself "NOOOO Ibaka always be bricking 3s" :susp:

That was a good game. Ima temporarily be a raptors fan until my wizards get better :manny:
Wizards?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

Ibaka is shooting 40% from 3 and is having the best season of his career.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

RAPTORS 119 NETS 118
GAME 53 39-14 record; 14 STRAIGHT WINS!!!!!

Playing on the second night of a back to back, coach Nick relied heavily on his bench in the second and third quarters. Led by Matt Thomas’ 15 points, the bench helped the Raptors build a large lead only for the Nets to put together a huge run thanks to Caris LeVert.

At one point down 79-61, the Nets were within one point with 22 seconds left and had a chance to win. Caris LeVert isolated on OG Anunoby who absolutely locked him down and forced him into an air ball. Joe Harris of the Nets tried to tip it in and missed.

The Raptors have won 14 in a row and are on pace for 61 wins this season. I predict they win 20 in a row and stomp Milwaukee on the 25th.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
As a raptors fan I think we can make it to the 2nd round, conference finals
No way we can beat giannis and his bucks

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Giannis and bucks improved drastically tho
Nick Nurse > Budenhozer
A five star chef with limited cutlery but lots of ingredients is better than an apprentice chef with the best cutlery but limited ingredients. You know what I’m saying?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bucks are loaded but they don’t have much experience deep into the playoffs. I wanna see how they do it this postseason especially around second round conference finals.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bucks are loaded but they don’t have much experience deep into the playoffs. I wanna see how they do it this postseason especially around second round conference finals.
They have Giannis but that’s it. Middleton, Bledsoe and the rest are a liability in the post season

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They have Giannis but that’s it. Middleton, Bledsoe and the rest are a liability in the post season

That’s like me saying the Raptors only have Siakam that’s about it. Lowry, OG etc are liability in the post season which isn’t true. The Bucks are a finals favorite for a reason bro.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
That’s like me saying the Raptors only have Siakam that’s about it. Lowry, OG etc are liability in the post season which isn’t true. The Bucks are a finals favorite for a reason bro.
Have you watched last season? The Raptors suffocated Giannis and when he kicked it out Lopez, Middleton, Bledsoe and the rest couldn’t make contested shots. What makes you think that all changed?

Trending