Official Raptors Fan Page

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

Great win by the raptors tonight. OG had a bounce back game to score a career high 24 and is on track as a legit MIP candidate. Siakam has a pedestrian game by his standards with 20 but they didn’t really need him. The game was blown open in the third as the raptors out scored Charlotte 32-18 behind OGs strong play.

Both Fred and Pascal got much needed rest as the bench delivered tonight. The raptors had 40 (FORTY!) assists which’s a new team record. Next we have the magic on Wednesday and hopefully a similar fate will befall them. We will make them disappear.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
In other good news, the nets suffered a 29-point home loss to the pacers leaving them with a 5-8 record on the season. This is good news because people had the nets finishing above the raptors (f*ck me!). The pacers victory is no threat because they improved to 8-6 on the season.

In either relevant news, Kawhi misses his third straight game with a knee injury. This is bad news for the Kawhi and the Clippers because this injury can flare up again at the wrong time (playoffs). Let’s pray for KaWheelchair please.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

Great win by the raptors against the magic tonight. A few observations: the bench really stepped up and Terrence Davis II is on a Freddy V trajectory. VanVleet should be in the MIP discussion and the Raptors are 6-0 at home.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
New Raptors jersey leaked!!!! And I hate it. Tell me what y’all think.
8F9D78AA-6593-4716-8342-C7E848FF21ED.jpeg

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Clippers just defeated the Celtics in OT. Though I hate the clippers I hate the Celtics more, so this is a win in my opinion. The Celtics are now 11-3, just a game ahead of the Raptors who are 10-4.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The eastern conference after 14 games is very interesting. There are really 4 teams in the hunt for a title in the east and Miami is a fluke and will be exposed. Boston, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Toronto are in the race and Toronto has an excellent chance.
0507266F-51F7-4799-AB31-75492B609B36.jpeg

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Black and gold is a sick combo, but there's too much unused space and the font makes it look like a bag of Dorito's. Current jersey is significantly better imo
Yeah. Apparently drake had a lot to do with it. I just hate Drake except when he trolls Embiid and Giannis. I can’t believe this is what they came up with. Why not incorporate a maple leaf or something to do with Toronto?

Yeah. Apparently drake had a lot to do with it. I just hate Drake except when he trolls Embiid and Giannis. I can’t believe this is what they came up with. Why not incorporate a maple leaf or something to do with Toronto?

It'd be awesome if the new jersey had the same design as the championship ring with "North" and the downtown skyline

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

I know this is a raptors fan page but I couldn’t resist. This rockets vs clippers game was a western finals preview in my opinion. The clippers caught a huge break as the rockets duo of JH and RW haven’t fully jelled yet.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
upload_2019-11-23_13-32-16.png

The Raptors take on the miserable hawks tonight in Atlanta. There was speculation Serge would return but sadly he won’t. I expect the raptors to take care of business and push within 1 game of the first seed in the east. It’s especially important that they win tonight because they face Philadelphia on Monday. I wish I could stream it here but I can’t.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
View attachment 82666

The Raptors take on the miserable hawks tonight in Atlanta. There was speculation Serge would return but sadly he won’t. I expect the raptors to take care of business and push within 1 game of the first seed in the east. It’s especially important that they win tonight because they face Philadelphia on Monday. I wish I could stream it here but I can’t.
Ok this is not looking good at all. Raptors trail hawks 52-61 at the break. Siakam has 12 but I suspect he takes over in the second half. If he doesn’t and they lose to one of the worst teams ever, they should all retire and go into gardening and philosophy.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Ok the third just ended and hawks lead by 3. Still a questionable game from a raptors fan standpoint. The hawks are a horrible team. If they try hard against you, you gotta crush them.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

Raptors had a generally poor performance but still pulled out the win, a sign of a great team. This was their worst defensive effort of the season allowing 53% FG from Atlanta (Raptors opponents average under 40%, best in the league).

Siakam continues to put up great numbers for the Raptors and took over in the second half. He finished with a game high 34 points while his bearded partner in crime had 24. The bench continues to play really well in the absence of Lowry and Mafuzzi; Chris Boucher and Rondae stepped up big time once again, outrebounding the hawks in the 4th and creating a bunch of second chance opportunities.

The only downside of the great bench play is that OG Anunoby appears to be cooling off. I’m pretty sure the eye injury has to do with it.

In other good news, the Heat got exposed as I predicted, by Philadelphia, our next opponent. This is great because we are now tied for 2nd in the east, Miami’s fluke run is over and Philly will come into Toronto relaxed and full of themselves.

Monday’s game will be great. The sixers will have revenge on their minds and will come out with a lot energy. I fear that they race out to a large lead and the raptors just can’t get it back and lose.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

Zach Lavine of the Chicago bulls scored 49 points in a victory over the lowly Hornets. This is being hyped all over the media but I’m not that impressed. The Bulls have a miserable record and thus opposing teams don’t plan on stopping Zach LaVine like they do Pascal Siakam. This 49 point performance needs context just like Kobe’s 81 points needed context. He’s a star on a losing team and this performance came one of the worst teams.