Official Puntland 2019 Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
We don't need a crook as our leader

How is he a crook? Show me evidence that backs up your accusation and if you don’t have any prove, then naga aamus waryaa.

Also, Deni has zero chance of winning.

Manzana

yep i agree with u with regards to faroole, he needs to rest in peace HE HAS DONE ENOUGH HARM AND FUCKERY.
abdiwali gass is also not fit to run literally :mjpls: he has done all he could, he ran out of tricks and breath :mjhaps:i used to be a fan, i don't dislike him though but i feel he is just old news and carries so much baggages with him

general osman is the golden child of puntland :mybusiness: :rejoice:
a puntland under osman's leadership will be miraculous to say the least
This guy will single handily deal with SL and xamar accordingly and put them in their place once and for all. after puntland presidency is this somalia born and bread golden child should run for somalia presidency, to hell with xaarmaajo and xaarye
he has such a jaalle siyaad bare vibe about him, the positive vibes siyaad barre had, not the negative ones.

Puntland has come a long way under the leadership of President Abdiweli and if he gets re-elected, it would be great for Puntland.

Also, I like General Asad. He is my 2nd favorite candidate.

Manzana

I think Faroole was a great president. I like that he doesn't hide his feeling toward Abdiweli who he feels cheated him of his reign.

What you like about him, is what I dislike about him the most. I mean he is a former President and he should learn how to act like one! First, he needs to stop holding press conferences aimed at criticizing Abdiweli. He can talk as much crap about him (or anyone else for that matter) in private, but out in public, he needs to learn how to act. He needs to follow the footsteps of his predecessors, they had a sense of decorum that he (Faroole) obviously lacks.

I don't think that is the only reason he dislikes Abdiweli. He detests him because he accomplished more for Puntland than he was able to do.

What you like about him, is what I dislike about him the most. I mean he is a former President and he should learn how to act like one! First, he needs to stop holding press conferences aimed at criticizing Abdiweli. He can talk as much crap about him (or anyone else for that matter) in private, but out in public, he needs to learn how to act. He needs to follow the footsteps of his predecessors, they had a sense of decorum that he (Faroole) obviously lacks.

I don't think that is the only reason he dislikes Abdiweli. He detests him because he accomplished more for Puntland than he was able to do.
It's all politics, remember Gaas taking shots at Faroole saying Puntland was innocent woman that needed to be rescued from a drunk.
I can imagine Gaas watching tv and Faroole comes on tv getting under his skin.
Gaas came in with a big bang calling for developments and a new modern Puntland with his aqoon which Faroole likes to make fun of now,:icon lol: but it won him with a single vote. He turned Faroole strength into a weakness by saying Faroole is more interested in bickering with Mogadishu than building Puntland.

Diyaano and others are all quiet Puntland not even attacking Gaas no good sound bites from them.

some of Gaas soundbites
1 airport 1 year
2 airport 2 years
if I dont bring 1 man 1 vote I have failed
Laascaanood faataxo kuma tagin kumana soo noqoneyso (paraphrasing)

I've finally made my top 3 prediction. Includes Deni, Jebiye, Asad. Jebiye and Deni have the Xildhibaans they wanted.

How is he a crook? Show me evidence that backs up your accusation and if you don’t have any prove, then naga aamus waryaa.
Also, Deni has zero chance of winning.
He's the most corrupt President we've ever had in the history of Puntland. Has promised so much yet done so little, what Faroole did with the roads he says he's done. Not my president.

Manzana

It's all politics, remember Gaas taking shots at Faroole saying Puntland was innocent woman that needed to be rescued from a drunk.
I can imagine Gaas watching tv and Faroole comes on tv getting under his skin.
Gaas came in with a big bang calling for developments and a new modern Puntland with his aqoon which Faroole likes to make fun of now,:icon lol: but it won him with a single vote. He turned Faroole strength into a weakness by saying Faroole is more interested in bickering with Mogadishu than building Puntland.

Diyaano and others are all quiet Puntland not even attacking Gaas no good sound bites from them.

some of Gaas soundbites
1 airport 1 year
2 airport 2 years
if I dont bring 1 man 1 vote I have failed
Laascaanood faataxo kuma tagin kumana soo noqoneyso (paraphrasing)

That’s not politics. What faroole is doing is called smear campaign.

I will repeat once again, Faroole needs to learn how to act. Odeyga xishood ma leh.

President Gaas accomplished most of his campaign promises. About the "1 man 1 vote", Puntland isn’t ready for it. Puntland has come a long way with the system currently in place and will need to keep the status quo for the time being.

Manzana

He's the most corrupt President we've ever had in the history of Puntland. Has promised so much yet done so little, what Faroole did with the roads he says he's done. Not my president.

I see no point in going back and forth with you. You're obviously delusional. Therefore, I will stop here.

That’s not politics. What faroole is doing is called smear campaign.

I will repeat once again, Faroole needs to learn how to act. Odeyga xishood ma leh.

President Gaas accomplished most of his campaign promises. About the "1 man 1 vote", Puntland isn’t ready for it. Puntland has come a long way with the system currently in place and will need to keep the status quo for the time being.
:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending