Official Puntland 2019 Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kj8wMgw.jpg

CRKEGxe.jpg

735AJSF.jpg
Absolute waste of time, I bet he's not even taking this election seriously. Defo bored imo

Tukraq

VIP
How many candidates are their and who has a real chance?

Attachments

• E7347C9C-3466-405C-99FF-E1CA85353B5C.jpeg
    E7347C9C-3466-405C-99FF-E1CA85353B5C.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 396
  • BBCFA042-47AA-4D95-946B-93FAFD3985C8.jpeg
    BBCFA042-47AA-4D95-946B-93FAFD3985C8.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 7611F078-2AEB-492E-A75C-38DF165867F1.jpeg
    7611F078-2AEB-492E-A75C-38DF165867F1.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 5E69C2C8-9CE5-473B-99D8-DD38EFDF0843.jpeg
    5E69C2C8-9CE5-473B-99D8-DD38EFDF0843.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 158
  • A6ADDBF2-666B-4EC4-BFBD-FAC91D789200.jpeg
    A6ADDBF2-666B-4EC4-BFBD-FAC91D789200.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 168
vqeLaQ0.png

imUXwJN.png

With less than one month to go I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread and keep any election related news in here.

Fourth presidential election of Puntland
Election Date: January 8th, 2019

The incumbent:

cuEXWBT.jpg

President Dr. Abdiweli Gaas

No president in Puntland has ever served two terms aside from AY (AUN) will Gaas stage an upset?

The challengers:

Scds1Ca.jpg

General Khalif Isse Mudan

hE1tg1f.jpg

General Asad Osman

EK5pyLN.jpg

Ali Haji Warsame

hxbf2Oc.jpg

Farah Ali Shire

2RlH42F.jpg

General Siciid Dheere

kUWLbwJ.jpg

Siciid Deni

IdBEiAh.jpg

Mohamud Kh. Hassan (Jebiye)

20k9Pux.jpg

Col Jibril Mohamed Yusuf Saajin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Thegoodshepherd @Reiko @Yonis @Yonis @MSGA @Cognitivedissonance @Crow @GBTarmy @Armadillo @DR OSMAN @Poets @Libaaxseendheer @Karim
team General Asad Osman :salute:

He worked against PL's interest when he was in Mogadishu, I would put him and CCC in the same group also promoted division in his speeches when we need unity more than ever.
YES YES YES, this guy is threat to puntland.
puntland needs a fresh youthful wadani strongman who has tremendous experience and expertise in security(the number one thing under threat) a.k.a general Asad osman :salute::whoo:
a3QTRKj.jpg
IGDU1nq.jpg
xDPbNww.jpg
DtbGYI_WkAEBUKC.jpg

This siciid deni guy on other hand shouldn't even be allowed in puntland let alone run for office.:ileycry:

I can't stand Farole and his sons. I felt like he was trying to run a pseudo-government in Garowe for the last 5 years in which he literally he tried sabotage President Abdiweli at every turn. Faroole didn't accomplish much during his tenure and now he wants to take credit for the achievements of President Abdiweli. Puntland has come a long way in the last 5 years and Faroole's smear campaign will not harm President Gaas. If Allah wills, he will return to lead Puntland for another 5 years.
yep i agree with u with regards to faroole, he needs to rest in peace HE HAS DONE ENOUGH HARM AND FUCKERY.
abdiwali gass is also not fit to run literally :mjpls: he has done all he could, he ran out of tricks and breath :mjhaps:i used to be a fan, i don't dislike him though but i feel he is just old news and carries so much baggages with him

general osman is the golden child of puntland :mybusiness: :rejoice:
a puntland under osman's leadership will be miraculous to say the least
This guy will single handily deal with SL and xamar accordingly and put them in their place once and for all. after puntland presidency is this somalia born and bread golden child should run for somalia presidency, to hell with xaarmaajo and xaarye
he has such a jaalle siyaad bare vibe about him, the positive vibes siyaad barre had, not the negative ones.

yep i agree with u with regards to faroole, he needs to rest in peace HE HAS DONE ENOUGH HARM AND FUCKERY.
abdiwali gass is also not fit to run literally :mjpls: he has done all he could, he ran out of tricks and breath :mjhaps:i used to be a fan, i don't dislike him though but i feel he is just old news and carries so much baggages with him

general osman is the golden child of puntland :mybusiness: :rejoice:
a puntland under osman's leadership will be miraculous to say the least
This guy will single handily deal with SL and xamar accordingly and put them in their place once and for all. after puntland presidency is this somalia born and bread golden child should run for somalia presidency, to hell with xaarmaajo and xaarye
he has such a jaalle siyaad bare vibe about him, the positive vibes siyaad barre had, not the negative ones.

Diyaano will be the end of Puntland.

i have look into this nobody called Deni he stands no chance of winning anything let alone an election, to be honest.
he is the most bullocks of all candids
Nobody:noneck: come to Garowe and they all know who this man is and they all know that he stands the highest chance of winning. You keep doing you though:samwelcome:

The main objective is to make sure that Gaas doesn't get re elected. We don't need a crook as our leader.

I don't think Gaas is a crook.

The Puntland system is crooked. The same civil servants work in PL ministries after each administration and they're the ones that handle the majority of big-money projects.

The presidency is a largely ceremonial position, the majority of the work and crookedness is done by the sub-ordinates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts