Official Puntland 2019 Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions on new candidate Cali Ciise?
the worst "candidate" by far! I would pick deni over that paid stooge from xamar, he's sent to play clan division because he's dhulo and they want to "overthrow" maxamuud saleebaan. He even has a worse track record by calling pl majeerteenia and failed to build khaatumo but wants to lead Puntland. Also no one should announce and run for presidency when its 9 days left lol.

the worst "candidate" by far! I would pick deni over that paid stooge from xamar, he's sent to play clan division because he's dhulo and they want to "overthrow" maxamuud saleebaan. He even has a worse track record by calling pl majeerteenia and failed to build khaatumo but wants to lead Puntland. Also no one should announce and run for presidency when its 9 days left lol.
As a citizen of the Dhulbahante tribe, does he not have the right to run for Puntland?

Since it's creation, only Maxaamud Saleeban have been running for PL. Why does only one tribe have monopoly for the place and called a paid stooge anyone who opposes this tribe whole and power?

As a citizen of the Dhulbahante tribe, does he not have the right to run for Puntland?
He doesn't represent dhulbahante, I personally would not let him run as he's against Puntland. They can put forward other candidates worthy of running and with good records.
Since it's creation, only Maxaamud Saleeban have been running for PL. Why does only one tribe have monopoly for the place and called a paid stooge anyone who opposes this tribe whole and power?
Nope there are mj paid stooges too, so you would support this guy just because he's dhulbahante even with his history and PL slander?

There was a warsangeli running for presidency back in 2009 which most MS supported while most dhulos gave their votes to faroole, you do know MS only have 12 MPs how can they have monopoly over who get's picked?

the reason why cali ciise might have a chance is because if he gets 17 votes from dhulbahante that would make him strong since MS have 12 votes and it will be split between different candidates, however I doubt those 17 would pick the same guy since they have no unity or whatsoever.

Just put forward someone with a clean record and proud puntlander and most will support him but don't expect a snake to get any appreciation.

Farm

VIP
Kj8wMgw.jpg

CRKEGxe.jpg

735AJSF.jpg

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
To all those on the forum, here's a few questions.
1) Who are you supporting for this election?

Asad, Khalif, Jibril, Awaare, Farah Ali Shire,

2) If they weren't to win who would you support?

Gaas

3) Your top 4 predictions.

FGS gets embarrassed and their stooges are humiliated.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
To all those on the forum, here's a few questions.
1) Who are you supporting for this election?
2) If they weren't to win who would you support?
3) Your top 4 predictions.

1. President Abdiweli MA Gaas
2. Asad Diyaano
3. President Abdiweli aka Abdikhadar, Asad Diyaano, ?, ?

*I don't trust most of the other candidates. I feel like a lot of them were bribed by Failmarjo and his stooges.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Watching Faroole live now going hard on Abdiweli:dead::damn:

I can't stand Farole and his sons. I felt like he was trying to run a pseudo-government in Garowe for the last 5 years in which he literally he tried sabotage President Abdiweli at every turn. Faroole didn't accomplish much during his tenure and now he wants to take credit for the achievements of President Abdiweli. Puntland has come a long way in the last 5 years and Faroole's smear campaign will not harm President Gaas. If Allah wills, he will return to lead Puntland for another 5 years.

I can't stand Farole and his sons. I felt like he was trying to run a pseudo-government in Garowe for the last 5 years in which he literally he tried sabotage President Abdiweli at every turn. Faroole didn't accomplish much during his tenure and now he wants to take credit for the achievements of President Abdiweli. Puntland has come a long way in the last 5 years and Faroole's smear campaign will not harm President Gaas. If Allah wills, he will return to lead Puntland for another 5 years.
We don't need a crook as our leader

I think Faroole was a great president. I like that he doesn't hide his feeling toward Abdiweli who he feels cheated him of his reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending