OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Grimmer

Reer guri
What were you watching this year? The warriors have the best offense and defence. They don’t have Max Struss and Grayson Allen chucking contested jumpers. They’re a three headed light skin assassin dragon and they have Donkey
Golden state played an injured nuggets team, Memphis with no ja, and the Mavericks. Celtics faced kd and kyrie in the first round, then giannis, and now the heat who have the second best defense in the league. Warriors have been taking it easy. The Celtics have two players who can give you 40 at any moment and also lock up.

Grimmer

Reer guri
I just saw the odds for the eastern conference. Miami is + 800 to win the east. Given how this series has gone, I’d say that’s good value. Who’s to say they’ll fold in game 6? Who’s to say Tyler Herro doesn’t return and play a major role in game 7 in south beach?

Traditionally the winner of game 5 on the road wins the series. The bucks won game 5 in Boston and were set to end that series in 6 at home. Look what happened
Bucks won each game by mere luck Marcus smart fucking up 3 plays in a row and the tip that didn’t count. They could’ve ended the series by game 5.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bucks won each game by mere luck Marcus smart fucking up 3 plays in a row and the tip that didn’t count. They could’ve ended the series by game 5.
Looks like I was right. Miami is going to the NBA finals on Sunday. Easiest $ 1600 in history

Grimmer

Reer guri
Game 7 in Miami. No way Boston is winning it on Sunday.
We’re in south beach this time let’s see if Miami can get the job done. I feel like the league really wants the Celtics too win, plus the heat beat the Celtics two years ago in the ECF. So I want the Celtics to win this time.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Jimmy Butler had a chance to give Miami its first lead with 11 seconds left and bricked a three. Anyway, who y’all got in the finals? The Celtics are better than the Mavs defensively. I say the Celtics do just enough to force a game 7 and lose in San Francisco

This is my rant

NBA can honestly become the best but it is so horribly ran

1.Ads throughout the game

The game is 48 minutes why does it take 2-3 hours to finish. Every timeout, most times the ball goes out an ad appears. I would honestly find it more interesting. If there was less timeouts and ads. Its annoying af, ruins the momentum for the viewer and even sometimes u might miss out on a play cause of ads.

2.Illegal screens

Players are honestly pushing defenders out of play, not even a proper hard a screen, they are pulling defenders away from the player. Allowing for more easy shots and more threes. This isnt basketaball it is whoever can get open and shoot.

3. Three pointers naacalah

A game is won by the team who has a better 3 point shooting nights its pretty much win by the 3 or die by the 3. U wont find close games no more. Or players taking tough shots or doing amazing plays cause they will rather shoot a 3.

4.These kobe abaha cuun wanabes

Why do these trash ass niggas think they kobe or have a huge ego when they got drafted 5 years ago. Number 1 devin booker or the whole phoniex trash squad making slick comments or even working out after a win wtf is that. WHO WORKS OUT AFTER A WIN. Delusional Only players who can do that is Lebron and jimmy butler the rest are wannabes.

I only see this sport becoming worse Miami, lakers, knicks, orlando ,76ers and toronto only play proper basketball f*ck these 3 point suicides

Trending