OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raptors fans are way too optimistic, believing they can finish in a playoff spot. Precious and Barnes is going to be a nice defensive contribution to your already defensive versatile team. But the offence is where it is lacking.
They can reliably put up 112 per game. Their defence is very good and will keep teams to 110 or 111. They’re not beating the Nets and Lakers but the Bulls and Hawks are fried chicken

They can reliably put up 112 per game. Their defence is very good and will keep teams to 110 or 111. They’re not beating the Nets and Lakers but the Bulls and Hawks are fried chicken
The future is promising for sure, but right now their offence is not better than the top 8, unless pascal siakam goes crazy and allows the other player to thrive without pressure, that is the only way i see them actually being a threat. Hawks defeated 76ers one of the best defensive teams (mattise thybulle, ben simmons, danny green,etc) they had the second best defensive rating and trae young was able to defeat them.

Defense sure matters, but if the offence aint creative or running it will be difficult to break into the top 8 unless the veterans like vanvleet and Pascal step up

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The future is promising for sure, but right now their offence is not better than the top 8, unless pascal siakam goes crazy and allows the other player to thrive without pressure, that is the only way i see them actually being a threat. Hawks defeated 76ers one of the best defensive teams (mattise thybulle, ben simmons, danny green,etc) they had the second best defensive rating and trae young was able to defeat them.

Defense sure matters, but if the offence aint creative or running it will be difficult to break into the top 8 unless the veterans like vanvleet and Pascal step up
No need for creative offence when you have 5 6’8” guys forcing turnovers and running on the fast break. Teams don’t try to stop the fast break in the regular season.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
My rookie of the year, Nuggets don’t do shit in free agency. Bones is top 5 rookie in my opinion. Nobody has range like him, his ball handling is amazing, finishing great, and defense is solid as well. Mike Malone taught Lebron and many players how to play defense so it won’t be to hard for bones to learn.
@Scottie Barnes this young man is gonna put on a show this year watch.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
My rookie of the year, Nuggets don’t do shit in free agency. Bones is top 5 rookie in my opinion. Nobody has range like him, his ball handling is amazing, finishing great, and defense is solid as well. Mike Malone taught Lebron and many players how to play defense so it won’t be to hard for bones to learn.
@Scottie Barnes this young man is gonna put on a show this year watch.
Don’t take too much from summer league.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bum ass simmons doesnt want to play for the 76ers anymore after ruining the playoffs for them and now they will not even pay him then remaining money

The fan base is trash to be honest. However he gets paid 30m to play basketball when otherwise he would’ve worked for UPS. So it’s on him 100%

As a Raptors fan, this is good news because it sets the 76ers back a little. We can pry the 3rd or 4th seed from them

Ben Simmons is moving like a gyal, emotional ass nigga i see him using that anger to became a beast or become the biggest bust due to his nacaas mentality

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@digaagjecel Did you see your boy Jalen Suggs? 11 points on 5-19 over two games. Cade can’t handle the NBA and already as an ankle injury. It’s between Scottie and the Filipino for ROTY. Since Raptors will win more games I take Scottie

digaagjecel

@digaagjecel Did you see your boy Jalen Suggs? 11 points on 5-19 over two games. Cade can’t handle the NBA and already as an ankle injury. It’s between Scottie and the Filipino for ROTY. Since Raptors will win more games I take Scottie
Bro I believe Scottie Barnes will win it or Davion Mitchell. It’s his first two games and he’s nervous. I still believe he’s the best young guard prospect in the draft.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bro I believe Scottie Barnes will win it or Davion Mitchell. It’s his first two games and he’s nervous. I still believe he’s the best young guard prospect in the draft.
Isn’t davion on the kings? They’re not winning games bro. They’re a losing organization at their core

digaagjecel

Isn’t davion on the kings? They’re not winning games bro. They’re a losing organization at their core
Yeah I hate the kings and there organizations but the rookie of the year award is not like the mvp. It’s an award for the most outstanding rookie, if winning was the case then Tyler hero should of won it two years ago. He made it to the finals with decent stats.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Yeah I hate the kings and there organizations but the rookie of the year award is not like the mvp. It’s an award for the most outstanding rookie, if winning was the case then Tyler hero should of won it two years ago. He made it to the finals with decent stats.
Scottie is bigger, better faster and better defender. Can easily average 14 9 8 with 2 steals and a block. The only legitimate threat is Jalen green

Trending

Latest posts