OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Cavs just signed Jarrett Allen to 100m contract after drafting another centre in the draft. This goes to tell you that all of those finals appearances were due strictly to LeBron.

Gonna happen any minute now 😂 Stop with the disrespect. 35 KLO > Dragic and Nunn combined, hence why they’re not resigning Nunn
Idk how lowry is gonna fit in but spoelstra is gonna find out,but if we dont kawhi or derozan we not even going to be top 5 in the conference. In miami we need bucket getters like beal

The Cavs just signed Jarrett Allen to 100m contract after drafting another centre in the draft. This goes to tell you that all of those finals appearances were due strictly to LeBron.
The fact that lebron had that no help in his young years and somehow took that bum team to the finals and the cavs didnt try to improve the team , plus drafting anthony bennet, trading kyrie for an injured isiah thomas, drafting two small guards(sexton,garland) in back to back drafts

Clearly shows that LeBron is the goat and his success was jeopardised by the cavs organisation

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Idk how lowry is gonna fit in but spoelstra is gonna find out,but if we dont kawhi or derozan we not even going to be top 5 in the conference. In miami we need bucket getters like beal
Spo will figure it out. Any team other than Brooklyn that has championship aspirations is delusional at the moment. My team the Raptors know this and that’s why they’re going in a younger direction. They hope to peak in 2-3 years so a deep playoff run is gravy this year.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The fact that lebron had that no help in his young years and somehow took that bum team to the finals and the cavs didnt try to improve the team , plus drafting anthony bennet, trading kyrie for an injured isiah thomas, drafting two small guards(sexton,garland) in back to back drafts

Clearly shows that LeBron is the goat and his success was jeopardised by the cavs organisation
Yeah people who cling to Mj as the got are just delusional. MJ didn’t take a team that had Matthew Delevadova, Zidrunas Ilgaskas and Anderson Varejo to the finals 4 straight years

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Man if Kawhi leaves the Clips after they traded all those picks for him, they are screwed :dead:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Man if Kawhi leaves the Clips after they traded all those picks for him, they are screwed :dead:
Zero chance he leaves. He stopped everything and left so much money to go home. I don’t think he even cares about winning another title.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Cavs are a bunch of idiots wallahi I was thinking they would’ve traded jarret Allen for Gary Trent j.r. They would saved a lot more money and could’ve took a chance on Evan Mobley.

digaagjecel

Kyle Lowry has agreed to a deal with Miami. @digaagjecel This is sad. I’m declaring 7 days of mourning for his jersey number
Bro your lucky you even gotta team the okc stole my team. Sonics left behind a bunch of courts with the Sonics logo on it. Everything else was stolen, I just hope Minnesota sells the team to us or Adam silver adds more teams.
:mjkkk::mjkkk:

digaagjecel

I’m starting like Toronto more because of Scottie Barnes. Who knows I might flip flop and be Toronto fan this year.
:lolbron:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I’m starting like Toronto more because of Scottie Barnes. Who knows I might flip flop and be Toronto fan this year.
:lolbron:
We just signed Gary Trent to a 3 year deal. We also landed Precious from Miami and can flip Dragon for players. It gets better and better. The only thing missing is a Richaun Holmes signing

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
So now we’re almost set. Fred takes the helm as the Raptors franchise point guard and he’s very capable. His backup in Malachi is also very capable. The franchise 2 guard is Gary Trent Jr who is an elite 3 point shooter who also defends very well. Goran might be the backup 2 guard and that’s just fine. The 3 is OG backed up by SCOTTIE BARNES, the 4 is Siakam backed up by Boucher and Precious. The 5 appears to be Birch backed up by Gillespie. The weakest position clearly is the 5 and we’re looking to address that.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Bulls signed Alex Caruso on a 3 year 37m deal. Wtf?? The Knicks gave 78m to Evan Fournier. Bigger wtf

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This is so cryptic. Who did we get for Lowry? How come no good bye and welcome tweets from Raptors and heat? If somehow they can’t work something out and the deal fails, I’m strangling people

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The east is getting very interesting. The Nets are clearly the best team and it’s not close at all. The 76ers are in complete shambles. The Celtics are letting everyone walk for nothing; they’ll be mediocre again. The Knicks are the Knicks. The Bulls have Lonzo and Zach Lavine in their backcourt, an all-star centre and some valuable depth. Barring horrible coaching, should be in the playoff picture soon. We all know what Miami just did. The Bucks lost PJ Tucker for nothing and I’d be surprised if they make the finals again.
The Raptors have a pretty good roster but they’re rebuilding

digaagjecel

The east is getting very interesting. The Nets are clearly the best team and it’s not close at all. The 76ers are in complete shambles. The Celtics are letting everyone walk for nothing; they’ll be mediocre again. The Knicks are the Knicks. The Bulls have Lonzo and Zach Lavine in their backcourt, an all-star centre and some valuable depth. Barring horrible coaching, should be in the playoff picture soon. We all know what Miami just did. The Bucks lost PJ Tucker for nothing and I’d be surprised if they make the finals again.
The Raptors have a pretty good roster but they’re rebuilding
I know you remember when I predicted both Lakers and nets were going to the finals. Guess what, I believe both won’t make it this year.

Trending