OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Scottie is bigger, better faster and better defender. Can easily average 14 9 8 with 2 steals and a block. The only legitimate threat is Jalen green
Have you seen my nigga bizzy play the nuggets are gonna be an issue.
Please watch both of these videos and tell me what you think of him. He’s my favorite rookie so far.
#NUGGETS4LIFE

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Have you seen my nigga bizzy play the nuggets are gonna be an issue.
Please watch both of these videos and tell me what you think of him. He’s my favorite rookie so far.
#NUGGETS4LIFE
Has potential but he was 26th for a reason Nuggets turned a late second rounder into an MVP so watch out

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
If miami stregthen their bench they are top 4 in the league
They got no bench, the development of Tyler hero was crucial to them last year. If he can do what tatum did in his third year and take his offense to the next level Miami will have another weapon to add. There defense is already top 3 in my opinion.

LeBron wearing #6 with a headband on I feel like I’m in the year 2012 again :denzelnigga:
85930296-C3DE-4CCD-B55D-BB49F89A17CE.jpeg

I enjoy watching Lebron fans boys cry when he doesn't get his 5th ring just know that LeBron is getting carried by his garbage ass team it's funny how mj in his prime would dunk on this 5'5 short ass hairline receding nigga

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They are too strong nobody stopping KDs jumpshots you see what he did to the bucks game 7 his shoes eliminated him
I know KDs toe did them in. But the Bucks are also a notoriously dumb organization in how they play defence. He won’t go off for 50 multiple times against Miami

It's between Nets and Lakers only team who can stop Lakers from West is Golden State I say this because they hit better 3s and have better shooters with Poole Splash bros and Juan Toscano who is criminally undrrappriciated

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It's between Nets and Lakers only team who can stop Lakers from West is Golden State I say this because they hit better 3s and have better shooters with Poole Splash bros and Juan Toscano who is criminally undrrappriciated
The warriors will come out of the west if klay is back. Remember that time they came out of the west with Steph, Klay, Dray, Barnes and bums like Festus Ezili and Bogut