OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@No pun intended What's your thoughts on my Lakers moves this summer? I don’t trust Gasol he’s past his time wish we had younger center.
I’m impressed with the Kendrick Nunn and Malik Monk signings…they’re getting younger in that sense. I also approve of the Westbrook move. Obviously this is championship or bust and if they stay healthy, they’ll win the title. I don’t see how brooklyn or Milwaukee beats them

But there have so many questionable moves so far. It almost looks like teams are just making moves for the sake of moves. Why on earth did the Pelicans and Hornets let Lonzo, Monk and Devonte walk? Makes absolutely no sense

I’m impressed with the Kendrick Nunn and Malik Monk signings…they’re getting younger in that sense. I also approve of the Westbrook move. Obviously this is championship or bust and if they stay healthy, they’ll win the title. I don’t see how brooklyn or Milwaukee beats them

But there have so many questionable moves so far. It almost looks like teams are just making moves for the sake of moves. Why on earth did the Pelicans and Hornets let Lonzo, Monk and Devonte walk? Makes absolutely no sense
Last season Hornets had way too much above average guards in lamelo,graham,monk,rozier, I believe the release of the two will allow lamelo to thrive with more minutes but hornets shouldve atleast got a sign and trade for both of them. Anyways i have no idea why lonzo was traded for Thadeus young , its true he's not a halfcourt elite playmaker and usually plays a 3&d role when not in transition also has a awkward/confused presence on the court(maybe due to his role). But he shouldve been traded for more.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Last season Hornets had way too much above average guards in lamelo,graham,monk,rozier, I believe the release of the two will allow lamelo to thrive with more minutes but hornets shouldve atleast got a sign and trade for both of them. Anyways i have no idea why lonzo was traded for Thadeus young , its true he's not a halfcourt elite playmaker and usually plays a 3&d role when not in transition also has a awkward/confused presence on the court(maybe due to his role). But he shouldve been traded for more.
It’s a sign of a team that doesn’t know what they’re doing. Thad Young is not better than Lonzo. Also the pistons gave Kelly Olynik 37m 😂 what a stupid franchise. I’ll give you 100 if they’re not in the lottery again despite having Cade.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
2021-22 predictions

West

1. LAL (obvious)
2. GSW (just watch)
3. PHX
4. UTA
5. DEN
6. LAC
7. POR
8. DAL

HOU misses the playoffs despite drafting Jaylen Green. Jason Kidd continues to prove he’s a terrible coach and the Mavs barely make it. The Spurs, grizzlies, pelicans and others miss the playoffs

East

1. Nets
2. Bucks
3. Heat
4. 76ers
5. Raptors (too 4 is possible just watch)
6. Knicks
7. Celtics
8. Hawks

9. Bulls miss playoffs. When no one on your team can defend and you don’t make up for it with supreme offensive talent, that’s what happens

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@Scottie Barnes dawg you were on suggs dick now you ok with us drafting another point forward who can’t shoot. We basically drafted a shittier version of Ben Simmons :mjlol:

Don’t delete this because he’ll be the best player drafter this year. The difference between him and Simmons is work ethic. This guy has good shooting form and will shoot while on this team. We’ve never drafted a player similar to him before. The closest is OG at 23rd and he didn’t know how to dribble. Huge difference

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Don’t delete this because he’ll be the best player drafter this year. The difference between him and Simmons is work ethic. This guy has good shooting form and will shoot while on this team. We’ve never drafted a player similar to him before. The closest is OG at 23rd and he didn’t know how to dribble. Huge difference
I really hope he proves us wrong cause man oh man the meltdown I was having when we didn’t draft suggs whos easily gonna be hitting the ground running start of this season. I really hope Barnes shooting gets better is a all star caliber player.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I really hope he proves us wrong cause man oh man the meltdown I was having when we didn’t draft suggs whos easily gonna be hitting the ground running start of this season. I really hope Barnes shooting gets better is a all star caliber player.
It took me some time to get on board but I see why they took him. They were high on him since 2016 and 2017 apparently. A 6’9” point guard with elite defence and switch ability only needs a reliable jumper and reps.

Next magic Johnson. I’m calling it now

2021-22 predictions

West

1. LAL (obvious)
2. GSW (just watch)
3. PHX
4. UTA
5. DEN
6. LAC
7. POR
8. DAL

HOU misses the playoffs despite drafting Jaylen Green. Jason Kidd continues to prove he’s a terrible coach and the Mavs barely make it. The Spurs, grizzlies, pelicans and others miss the playoffs

East

1. Nets
2. Bucks
3. Heat
4. 76ers
5. Raptors (too 4 is possible just watch)
6. Knicks
7. Celtics
8. Hawks

9. Bulls miss playoffs. When no one on your team can defend and you don’t make up for it with supreme offensive talent, that’s what happens
Raptors at 5 is a stretch, sure the team has potential to be good and have chance to make the playoffs, but they are not better than the celtics, knicks and hawks. Their best player is arguably pascal or vanvleet that is not comparable to tatum/brown, trae young.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raptors at 5 is a stretch, sure the team has potential to be good and have chance to make the playoffs, but they are not better than the celtics, knicks and hawks. Their best player is arguably pascal or vanvleet that is not comparable to tatum/brown, trae young.
The whole of the Raptors parts is greater than the sum of its parts. When will you learn?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Did anyone see my guy play today? 18 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists and 3 steals +- 11. It’s summer league but the Knicks had two starters play

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@Scottie Barnes I miss your old name bro but you see my guy bones hyland. He’s the steal of the draft, walking bucket. I’m being a biased Nuggets fan by saying this.
Bol has been more impressive but he does this every exhibition and then disappears for the year. Did you see what the Raptors are doing this year? Virtually every player is a 6’8” two way wing with elite defence.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Bol has been more impressive but he does this every exhibition and then disappears for the year. Did you see what the Raptors are doing this year? Virtually every player is a 6’8” two way wing with elite defence.
Watching Barnes play full court press on small quick guards is scary. He’s shot is looking nice wallahi I already like him a lot. I hope nick nurse gives him a big roll this year even though he’s just a rookie. Can I take back my bet on Cade and put on suggs or Barnes?
As for bol, mike Malone has only so much time. He needs to take a gamble on bol because they have not made a single offseason move since drafting Murray. Bol’s defensive awareness has gotten a lot better and he has improved on this pick&roll defense as well. Bones looks like he can be an effective pg since Jamal hates playing it and would rather play the two. If bol can dominate like he did in college then Denver will be an issue.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Watching Barnes play full court press on small quick guards is scary. He’s shot is looking nice wallahi I already like him a lot. I hope nick nurse gives him a big roll this year even though he’s just a rookie. Can I take back my bet on Cade and put on suggs or Barnes?
As for bol, mike Malone has only so much time. He needs to take a gamble on bol because they have not made a single offseason move since drafting Murray. Bol’s defensive awareness has gotten a lot better and he has improved on this pick&roll defense as well. Bones looks like he can be an effective pg since Jamal hates playing it and would rather play the two. If bol can dominate like he did in college then Denver will be an issue.
No you can’t take back the Cade ROTY bet. Jalen Green is most likely to win it if the hamstring doesn’t keep him out. Jalen Suggs is running Orlando so he won’t win it. Scottie Barnes will start in place of pascal early on

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
No you can’t take back the Cade ROTY bet. Jalen Green is most likely to win it if the hamstring doesn’t keep him out. Jalen Suggs is running Orlando so he won’t win it. Scottie Barnes will start in place of pascal early on
Hey I’m still confident in case winning I just like taking the underdogs
:westbrookswag:

Raptors fans are way too optimistic, believing they can finish in a playoff spot. Precious and Barnes is going to be a nice defensive contribution to your already defensive versatile team. But the offence is where it is lacking.

Trending

Latest posts