OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Just like the Nigerian freak in the 90s aka Hakeem this kafir Nigerian freak is about to scam his way into hoisting the Larry O’Brien trophy tonight

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
If Anthony Davis was healthy, the Nigerian freak wouldn’t be finals MVP. If Jamal Murray was healthy, the Nigerian wouldn’t be finals MVP. If Kawhi was healthy, the Nigerian wouldn’t be finals MVP. If James harden and Kyrie were healthy, the Nigerian wouldn’t be in the finals. I’m certain that he did Santeria sixir bullshit to come back from that ACL / MCL

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He will unfortunately. Suns wouldn’t be here if not for injuries to Anthony Davis, Murray and Kawhi.
Suns will win this game CP3 legacy on the line. Im sure he wont let us down he is the Point god at the end of the day only if Scott Foster can win it for Cucks.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Suns will win this game CP3 legacy on the line. Im sure he wont let us down he is the Point god at the end of the day only if Scott Foster can win it for Cucks.
In terms of talent the bucks are better. I can see a 16-2 run to end the game capped by a Giannis alley oop and mean monkey face mugging.

If Anthony Davis was healthy, the Nigerian freak wouldn’t be finals MVP. If Jamal Murray was healthy, the Nigerian wouldn’t be finals MVP. If Kawhi was healthy, the Nigerian wouldn’t be finals MVP. If James harden and Kyrie were healthy, the Nigerian wouldn’t be in the finals. I’m certain that he did Santeria sixir bullshit to come back from that ACL / MCL
Same logic could be applied to Lebron, Kd, Curry and Kawhi when they won, relax
Suns have also been luckier

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Same logic could be applied to Lebron, Kd, Curry and Kawhi when they won, relax
Suns have also been luckier
Same logic? How? Curry and Kd won because they were too good. Kawhi won because he had Tim Duncan and company. LeBron didn’t have much injury luck

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In terms of talent the bucks are better. I can see a 16-2 run to end the game capped by a Giannis alley oop and mean monkey face mugging.
You know nothing about basketball, watch Suns win this and win game 7, You forgot about Devin Booker 40 pt game losses was due to Cp3 struggles and turn overs. If they both click its a wrap

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You know nothing about basketball, watch Suns win this and win game 7, You forgot about Devin Booker 40 pt game losses was due to Cp3 struggles and turn overs. If they both click its a wrap
The Nigerian is on a personal 15-7 run 🏃‍♀️

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
James harden, one of the most skilled scorers in nba history is going to rip his beard out tonight as the Nigerian mean mugs with the Larry OB. It’s especially sad since Harden couldn’t have a say in their series.

Same logic? How? Curry and Kd won because they were too good. Kawhi won because he had Tim Duncan and company. LeBron didn’t have much injury luck
Curry won 2015 due to injuries, Lebron and KD had to form super teams, kawhi also won due to injury, Giannis deserves respect if he wins 100%

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Curry won 2015 due to injuries, Lebron and KD had to form super teams, kawhi also won due to injury, Giannis deserves respect if he wins 100%
He deserves respect because you still have to go out there and win regardless of injuries. But this is more tainted than the Warriors 2015 title or the Raptors 2019 title. The Raptors made the finals without injuries against their opponents. And the Raptors bearing Steph and Klay is more impressive than 🩹 and 📖

He deserves respect because you still have to go out there and win regardless of injuries. But this is more tainted than the Warriors 2015 title or the Raptors 2019 title. The Raptors made the finals without injuries against their opponents. And the Raptors bearing Steph and Klay is more impressive than 🩹 and 📖
Watch how a real player who gets drafted by small market team wins, Lebron and KD are frauds respect greatness

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fitting end to a cursed season. Am I right @Figo Imagine LeBron AD vs the Nigerian
Bro I’m not even gonna disrespect Giannis and co they played well albeit a lot of injuries to star players but yea what a cursed season smh never seen anything like it. Lebron talked about it before how injuries would occur but these dudes gotta work for their bosses lmao

Everyone thought it would be the Lakers vs Nets which tbh is fair prediction but damn them injuries didn’t let us see that match up. This series between Bucks and Suns wasn’t bad tho but congrats to Giannis, Abdi Middleton and co.

Can’t wait for next season IA.

This is an anomoly, the Freak didnt deserve if KD had Kyrie he would be out, its a fucking fluke! Nacala freak ku yeel! This title has a bigger asterik than Lebrons bubble title! A pathetic title!

What a joke title too many star players got injured.

Trending