OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The winner will be the most underwhelming champion perhaps ever. I still hope the Bucks lose
Wassup with your name “suck for Suggs”, what do you mean by that?
giphy.gif

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Whoever we draft will turn out to be best in class. What’s with the name? Remember it used to be fade for Cade but now that we’re not getting him it’s suck for Suggs
Suggs rookie of the year he’s just all around complete player. He’s an amazing leader.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Nigerian freak and company have no business being in the finals and they’re about to win it 🤦‍♂️
Biggest asterisk champion regardless of which team wins

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Abdi Middleton back on the grind what a game from him :wow1:

Booker did his thing too. Hopefully this series goes to 7 games.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Abdi Middleton back on the grind what a game from him :wow1:

Booker did his thing too. Hopefully this series goes to 7 games.
Most underwhelming champion will be crowned in 2-3 games smh. HOW did these teams dodge 5 top 10 players in the league?? Imagine the bucks getting swept by the Nets big 3 next year

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Remember in 2019 people said the Raptors would’ve lost to a healthy warriors team? That was true but they still deserved to be in the finals. They were better than every team in the east and all of the warriors opponents in the west.

This year, the Bucks and Suns have no business being in the final. The Suns somehow avoided lebron, AD and Kawhi while the bucks avoided the Nets big 3 (and the lakers). The winner will have the title * NBA Champion 2021*

Remember in 2019 people said the Raptors would’ve lost to a healthy warriors team? That was true but they still deserved to be in the finals. They were better than every team in the east and all of the warriors opponents in the west.

This year, the Bucks and Suns have no business being in the final. The Suns somehow avoided lebron, AD and Kawhi while the bucks avoided the Nets big 3 (and the lakers). The winner will have the title * NBA Champion 2021*
Na, this bucks team is deserving and Giannis will end up Top 10 player all time, Suns were lucky though

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I was rooting for you CP3 you let me down everytime this loss was especially painful. I cant stand to see that Nigerean Freak get a chip he doesnt deserve it

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I was rooting for you CP3 you let me down everytime this loss was especially painful. I cant stand to see that Nigerean Freak get a chip he doesnt deserve it
The Nigerian will win a chip unfortunately. Hopefully they become the first champion to get swept in the first round by the Nets

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I really dislike CP3 sometimes man what a dirty player. Booker gets away with a lot of shit too. Hopefully the Bucks finish them off on Tuesday IA. Eid day too. :ahh::rejoice:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Look at Giannis’s resume at age 26, not even in his prime. After the Bucks win the finals on Tuesday, he’ll have a ring and a FMVP. Generational talent
:salute:

C85BD306-60C1-4C53-B593-69F61136FAF8.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts