OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I stopped calling PG pandemic P after he balled out in game 1. He still has time to redeem himself so I’ll still call him PG13 until the end of game 3

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I stopped calling PG pandemic P after he balled out in game 1. He still has time to redeem himself so I’ll still call him PG13 until the end of game 3
The nba really tried to screw the phoenix suns and leaving cp3 out of this. That nigga ayton is balling. I was ready to call :whoa: him a scrub after last year. And he was selectes number 1 over trea and luka

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Winning at home is normal, it’s just bad for you if you aren’t able to defend your home court when the time comes.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It’s atl nigga we to the finals like I said, all we do is steal games and defend ours.
We?? I tuned out when the Bucks went on a 9-0 run midway through the fourth to take a 7 point lead. Then I checked the score expecting a 23-point bucks lead 😂

digaagjecel

We?? I tuned out when the Bucks went on a 9-0 run midway through the fourth to take a 7 point lead. Then I checked the score expecting a 23-point bucks lead 😂
This year’s playoffs was interesting bro I just really miss my nuggets man we’ll be back next year.

digaagjecel

I wanna see Bol Bol play he is the only reason I follow the nuggets. Free Bol
Thing about him is he is a defensive liability, I really like him but he would be a nightmare on a pick and roll. I’d trade him for a second round pick or something honestly.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Thing about him is he is a defensive liability, I really like him but he would be a nightmare on a pick and roll. I’d trade him for a second round pick or something honestly.
He evolved to fight off lions and hyenas in the Sudan bushes not defend the pick n roll

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Fůcking fůcking langaab bucks. I had bucks winning. When i went to sleep bucks were up 9. I wake up they lose by 3:tocry: From now on i will only put over/under bets. Fűck moneyline
giphy.gif