OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I’ll be real with you if your talking about player for player the bucks got this in 5. But you know me I love the underdog teams. I got hawks in 6.
Nobody could’ve seen the Hawks coming so anything can happen. Imagine what Hawks - Suns does to the NBAs ratings. They were so greedy for ad revenue that they forced everyone to get injured and now two small market teams in the finals.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bucks will lose because they dont have defenders to handle Trae. You think Holiday can hold him off? Unless they switch PJ Tucker on him
Holiday is a really good defender. The problem with the Bucks is that they don’t have Simmons so they don’t play 4 on 5 on offence. Regardless of what happens this was insanely successful season for the 🦅

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Nobody could’ve seen the Hawks coming so anything can happen. Imagine what Hawks - Suns does to the NBAs ratings. They were so greedy for ad revenue that they forced everyone to get injured and now two small market teams in the finals.
I got clippers you’ve changed my mind on them and I also hate kawhi. With him being injured and playoff p back I need my guy to win his first ring.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I got clippers you’ve changed my mind on them and I also hate kawhi. With him being injured and playoff p back I need my guy to win his first ring.
That’s not happening. The Suns are just built different. Game 1 was crucial for the Clippers because the Suns didn’t have CP3 and were extremely rusty. The clippers went all out and still came up short. Suns in 4

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
That’s not happening. The Suns are just built different. Game 1 was crucial for the Clippers because the Suns didn’t have CP3 and were extremely rusty. The clippers went all out and still came up short. Suns in 4
Booker dropped a 40 point triple double I doubt that’s gonna happen again. Cp3 is gonna be out till game 5 probably.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Booker dropped a 40 point triple double I doubt that’s gonna happen again. Cp3 is gonna be out till game 5 probably.
Won’t happen again? Why? The Clippers “defence” is going to stop him? CP3 is vaccinated and might be back in game 2 or 3

The f*ck is wrong with this nigga Ben Simmons you are 6'11 dunk the BALLLLLL! I feel bad for Embiid having to play with this nigga as his PG he can't even shoot free throws :mjlol:

How Ben Simmons Plays:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Imagine all of the teams that could get a generational talent on Tuesday at the draw. By skipping the playoffs, they achieved the same result as the Nets, 76ers, Jazz and Lakers

:dead:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I agrew Booker Payne Bridges is too much for stunted Clippers unless Kawai comes back I see no way for Pandemic P to carry
The pandemic P moniker is gone now. He’s PG13 and if he keeps it up he’ll be playoff P. But yes the Suns are just too cohesive and well coached and they don’t have a 7 foot liability in the middle. Ayton had a 20 point double double today.

Ben simmons just proved he doesnt have a gram of passion for the game nacaala. Singlehandly ended the process before it even happened and even received a max contract instead of Jimmy Butler.