OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I’m officially referring to him by his actual name, Khris Middleton from now on. The guy showed up in OT and hit the game winner. No more slander.
I hope phoenix wins the hole thing. But if they dont win it i have no problem with milwauke and giannis getting his ring

giphy.gif

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I hope phoenix wins the hole thing. But if they dont win it i have no problem with milwauke and giannis getting his ring

giphy.gif
Yes same here. I don’t see the Clippers beating the Suns even though CP3 misses game 1. The 76ers are having trouble with a one man team in Atlanta. There’s no way they beat Milwaukee.

Barring a significant injury to Giannis, he’ll get his ring. The pundits this summer will still favour the Nets next year “if healthy” but that won’t matter. Signing the super max will turn out to be a smart decision by Giannis (note: not Nigerian freak anymore)

No cap this is the worst playoffs ever ive seen, LeBron,kd,curry,harden, Butler, the mvp are all out. Wallahi im not tryna see a suns vs bucks series in the final

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
No cap this is the worst playoffs ever ive seen, LeBron,kd,curry,harden, Butler, the mvp are all out. Wallahi im not tryna see a suns vs bucks series in the final
That vile Jew commissioner prioritized ad revenue over player health so thank him.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
wallahi i cant bear to see giannis that tall khasaro wallahi with 0 talent and his doqon coach win a ring.
I’d rather him win than the process be justified with a championship. And some of the best players in history have been bigs that couldn’t dribble

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Just like I accepted the Bucks can win it all, I’m going to accept that Paul George is actually good. He will keep the Pandemic P nickname until the WCF is over however, and if he averages 30 regardless of who wins, he’ll regain PG13. If they win the series he’ll regain Playoff P @digaagjecel

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Just like I accepted the Bucks can win it all, I’m going to accept that Paul George is actually good. He will keep the Pandemic P nickname until the WCF is over however, and if he averages 30 regardless of who wins, he’ll regain PG13. If they win the series he’ll regain Playoff P @digaagjecel
If pg is hot I don’t see the suns taking them to even 7. But I really hope the hawks win today because Joel Embiid might request a trade and I wanna see philly do “the process again” shit was funny.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
If pg is hot I don’t see the suns taking them to even 7. But I really hope the hawks win today because Joel Embiid might request a trade and I wanna see philly do “the process again” shit was funny.
You’re so delusional. 76ers have 2nd best odds of winning it all. Milwaukee has best odds. I won’t sleep for two days if they lose (in joy)

Trending