OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I believe getting that 16th pick was the smartest thing to do. If they can get Davion Mitchell who I believe is the best player in the draft(yes even over cade Cunningham) then they win big time while also getting a young tall center. I feel bad for okc they were second fav team even though I just bandwagonned this year.
Oh shit I forgot they don’t get that pick.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I believe getting that 16th pick was the smartest thing to do. If they can get Davion Mitchell who I believe is the best player in the draft(yes even over cade Cunningham) then they win big time while also getting a young tall center. I feel bad for okc they were second fav team even though I just bandwagonned this year.
The 76ers are winning it all this year.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Flippers are threatening to make the WCF without Kawhi. It doesn’t really matter because Bucks or 76ers will eat them alive in the finals

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@digaagjecel The draft lottery is in 3 days. Pray for me that we land a top 4 pick. As soon as we know their draft position, they will start making major roster moves. Kyle Lowry and Gary Trent Jr will be the first two big decisions. If do land a top 4, it’s most likely a guard, and we can’t have the pick, Gary, Fred and Kyle. So Fred VanVleet might be on the chopping board for a big.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
@digaagjecel The draft lottery is in 3 days. Pray for me that we land a top 4 pick. As soon as we know their draft position, they will start making major roster moves. Kyle Lowry and Gary Trent Jr will be the first two big decisions. If do land a top 4, it’s most likely a guard, and we can’t have the pick, Gary, Fred and Kyle. So Fred VanVleet might be on the chopping board for a big.
f*ck cade Cunningham bro he’s a bucket wallahi probably the best offensive player we’ve seen coming out of college in years. But first pick I would get davion Mitchell. He’s the best player in the draft not a single weakness on both ends.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
f*ck cade Cunningham bro he’s a bucket wallahi probably the best offensive player we’ve seen coming out of college in years. But first pick I would get davion Mitchell. He’s the best player in the draft not a single weakness on both ends.
Bruh what? What are you smoking?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Even tho the injuries in this this year playoffs have been too much especially to a lot of all star players some of these games have been entertaining.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
James Harden has 7 points all off free throws. He’s 0-3 from the field. The Bucks look like deer 🦌 caught in headlights

Trending