OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Nigerian scammer is on his way to a title. Philly is a cakewalk and so are the Suns. KD comes up with an air ball to end his season.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Fuckk man I’m doing my final while watching the game. Which one is more important? Bucks game probably is.
Kate Middleton hit the game winner in game 7. Slander officially stops now 😭 😭 😭

The only upside from here on is that either the Cameroonian will be sent home or the Nigerian freak will fall short once again.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Ok big announcement by me

My hatred of the Bucks was largely unfounded and irrational. I can hate the Celtics for what happened last year. I can hate the Nets for 2014. I can hate the Cavs for obvious reasons.

The Bucks on the other hand we’ve eliminated them twice in the past five years and are 2-0 against them in the post season. Them finally winning when we’re not in the playoffs is okay in my book. Therefore, they are my newly adopted team after Kawhi went down.

I would pick the Suns but they don’t have what it takes. I hate the 76ers for trying to break the system with their “process” nonsense.

@digaagjecel @mr steal your naag Bare witness

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I just realized something. The Thunder didn’t bother with the playoffs and ultimately achieved the same result as 15 of the 16 teams in the playoffs. Sports is cruel

:deadosama:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Hawks are not winning tomorrow 😂 And Clippers all the way? Kawhi is out don’t you know? Suns will spank them with CP3 missing games. The 76ers have what it takes to stop Giannis so I pick them to win the series in 7.
Hawks will win tomorrow inshallah all it takes is for bogdan to play well.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Nacala i cant believe they lost to giannis and farah Middleton. Giannis mighr get his first ring if its not phoenix winning it i have no problem with milwauke

I’m officially referring to him by his actual name, Khris Middleton from now on. The guy showed up in OT and hit the game winner. No more slander.

Trending