OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
And btw how do yall feel about this take? The best player in utah history Lol. he has not won anything no mvp or no title some how stephen a smith thinks that he is better then malone and stockton:mjlaugh::dead:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Lets be honnest we all know since the beginning of the playoffs that denver was not gonna go for without jamal Murray :sass1: I really hope cp3 gets his ring to. Last year i was happy for Dwight howard because he deserved it. But sadly the nets will take everything
In jokic we trust like I said I will return in game 7 amigo until then f*ck the nets.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Clippers in full control of game 3. Pandemic 😷 Paul is on fire. Though I picked them to win the west, I hate 😷, Morris Sr and Reggie Jackson

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Nigerian freak couldn’t beat the Nets so he injured Kyrie. While I despise the Bucks I think they’ll oust the Cameroonian freak aka Embiid

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Farax Middleton is the kind of player that when things are going good he’s really good and when things aren’t, he’s awful. He’s also a horrible defender at all times.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@digaagjecel Im sorry for your loss. The nuggets were coming off a WCF appearance and made roster upgrades for a deep playoff run. They even had the leagues MVP only to get swept by 63 year old Chris Paul. Clippers will beat the Suns

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
@digaagjecel Im sorry for your loss. The nuggets were coming off a WCF appearance and made roster upgrades for a deep playoff run. They even had the leagues MVP only to get swept by 63 year old Chris Paul. Clippers will beat the Suns
The pain I’m feeling is in describable we’ll be back next year. Mark my words next year the Denver Nuggets will see a finals appearance.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I have a coding project that I haven’t completed and my nuggets got swept. My life is not in a good place right now. I hope we can attract a couple solid defenders this year.
:snoop:
I drove through Denver last week and the atmosphere was 🔥. Now it’s like a morgue

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I have made up my mind if the nets gets injured this many times. I think the suns might win it. Lets hope cp3 gets his first ring:lawd:
They won’t win the west let alone finals. Like I’ve been saying the clippers are the most talented team remaining in the west. They will represent the west in the finals and probably lose to the bucks

Trending

Latest posts