OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They won’t win the west let alone finals. Like I’ve been saying the clippers are the most talented team remaining in the west. They will represent the west in the finals and probably lose to the bucks
Mate its gonna be 3-1 for utah tonight. even if Utah doesnt win this game its deff gonna win the series. pandemic P and mr load management will not cut it for me:mjlol:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
f*ck the nba shit is rigged!!! I don’t even why you guys watch this shit. If you a real nigga play me in real life this tv shit is all acting. But jazz in 5

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I looked at last years playoffs thread, you have a very weird relationship with the clippers. But deep down inside that is your favorite team.
I’m just realistic man. I don’t like them but I think they’ll win, probably the whole thing if the Nets are out

digaagjecel

I’m just realistic man. I don’t like them but I think they’ll win, probably the whole thing if the Nets are out
You were saying that shit last year than this happened. Don’t forget last year was the best year this year they are worse and it’s a fact.
45513634-CAEF-4106-9A76-01A3005CA7F3.jpeg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Clippers ain’t even gonna come out of the second round trust me on that even with Paul George outplaying kawhi in these playoffs

btw how about the suns the dark horse team.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Clippers ain’t even gonna come out of the second round trust me on that even with Paul George outplaying kawhi in these playoffs

btw how about the suns the dark horse team.
The Clippers have learned from last year. Kawhi has updated leadership.exe software for 2021

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Green what a dog. :wow:I remember when Sonics drafted him and KD I went to 2 games before the Sonics left Seattle:francis: Bring basketball back to my town man I miss watching the game.

digaagjecel

Green what a dog. :wow:I remember when Sonics drafted him and KD I went to 2 games before the Sonics left Seattle:francis: Bring basketball back to my town man I miss watching the game.
Your Reer Seattle?
:rejoice:
bring the mf Sonics back man, best basketball city needs their basketball team back.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@No pun intended Talk to me about that KD performance bro :wow::damnmusic:Could’ve been 51 piece for my boy. Niggas need to put some respect on my boy name talking about he can’t step up when it matters.

Trending