OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Too soon. Pre season is still a month away and for veteran fans of the game like myself, the season doesn't officially start until Xmas day.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Like The-Screw said it's too early.

Naw shit ain't going to be sticky :camby:The EPL thread isn't even sticky not fair to us soccer fans. I'm cool with the NFL being sticky tho. :banderas:

I wanted the honour of starting this thread first like I have last year and the year before that.

I didnt want my tradition broken by someone else

Sticky it now

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I wanted the honour of starting this thread first like I have last year and the year before that.

I didnt want my tradition broken by someone else

Sticky it now
I forgot. I would've started it.:francis:

No ninyow it's not going to be sticky. Walahi world war 3 baa mesha ka dhacaya if a mod makes it sticky.:ufdup:

Raptors :meleshame:

I'm a self hating Raptor fan. The Spurs are looking good. I'm curious to see how Aldridge fits in. He's a high volume guy.

I was rooting for the Raptors to go deep in the playoffs last year. The east is very weak and you guys have a decent roster, I don't know how things just fell apart towards the second half. I still like the Raptors the Wizards to make a run at it, Fvck Lebron.

As for LMA in San Antonio and how he'll fit the Spurs system, only time will tell. But the obvious is that with the addition of LMA and David West, the Spurs are STACKED. Golden State was the luckiest team in history last year in avoiding the Spurs and Clippers and not having to deal with ANY type of injury to their core but the odds of that happening is very slim. It's easy to see the Spurs and Clippers playing it out the west finals.

I forgot. I would've started it.:francis:

No ninyow it's not going to be sticky. Walahi world war 3 baa mesha ka dhacaya if a mod makes it sticky.:ufdup:

Why not? We have garbage topics as stickies. I thought you were NBA fan but you are just a playoffs team bandwagoner. You come out of the hole in the Spring like the Somali females and tweet

Go to Manchester United forum if you want to talk about soccer.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If you go back and read the NBA threads you'd see my name from day 1 till June nacasyahay.

Anyway fuk you and the stupid mod who made this sticky.:pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I look forward to reading your thoughts and NBA analysis saxiib.

...... in June 2016

:sass2:
Lmao don't make me dig the NBA threads. The only active niggaz on there last season was I, Solid, Skippa and Fah. You joined us late.:drakelaugh:

Kulaha go to a Man U forum if you wanna talk about soccer. :childplease: :camby:Ninku yuu isku haysta?:wtf:

:denzelnigga:can't wait to see my boy corey joe put in work

iAd_WXJ6.jpg

I don't really support anyone, although Spurs are probably my favourites. Have they dropped off since 2014?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Halyey Meta World Peace is coming back to my Lakers.:banderas:Ain't no one going to be pushing us around with him on our squad. Our training camp starts next week can't wait.:wow1:

Trending

Latest posts