OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Ngl Raptors have proved me wrong. Guys besides Kawhi stepped up when needed. I hope Kawhi stays in Toronto he and Giannis can battle it out for the east next few years. Idk why he would go west to a team like the Clippers when he has better chance of coming out of the east.

Underdog of the year story...Yea The East will be Dead if he leaves ....

no wonder ibaka has been killing the warriors :ohdamn: time to win game 5 fun times ahead indeed
H2U2sgM.jpg

Man i regret not watching basketball all these years.

The finals were intense. Shame KD got screwed like that...i checked out his youtube highlights and forreal he should be the main player for a team.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Clippers got raped tonight ik reer minnesota turning up rn :whew::damn:

14 straight Ws for the raptors lets get it nigga fukk brooklyn :banderas:

Lakers win as usual but warriors kept it close im impressed ngl. Wiggins played great considering his first game with the team. His shooting is gonna be elite with Curry and Klay helping him out :ooh:

Also draymond can teach him some D they're same height and build imagine wiggs locking down 1-5 and draining logo 3s with efficiency :browtf:

Knicks won 4 straight they always go on a small run where they look legit and then get sent back to reality knicks aint foolin no one :comeon:

Pacers take 5 straight Ls Oladipo needs to get back to his old self. Pelicans looking like they'll be in the playoffs next season tho :damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Clippers got raped tonight ik reer minnesota turning up rn :whew::damn:

14 straight Ws for the raptors lets get it nigga fukk brooklyn :banderas:

Lakers win as usual but warriors kept it close im impressed ngl. Wiggins played great considering his first game with the team. His shooting is gonna be elite with Curry and Klay helping him out :ooh:

Also draymond can teach him some D they're same height and build imagine wiggs locking down 1-5 and draining logo 3s with efficiency :browtf:

Knicks won 4 straight they always go on a small run where they look legit and then get sent back to reality knicks aint foolin no one :comeon:

Pacers take 5 straight Ls Oladipo needs to get back to his old self. Pelicans looking like they'll be in the playoffs next season tho :damedamn:

Wtf happened last night man?? Did y’all put something in the drinks of the Clippers players :russ: We were clowning the Clippers on twitter gc on how they were getting ra.... at HT couldn’t believe my eyes especially with Kawhi and PG both playing and my boy DLO not even playing for the T Wolves. Weird night walle but thanks for spanking those niggas for us. :lolbron:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Wtf happened last night man?? Did y’all put something in the drinks of the Clippers players :russ: We were clowning the Clippers on twitter gc on how they were getting ra.... at HT couldn’t believe my eyes especially with Kawhi and PG both playing and my boy DLO not even playing for the T Wolves. Weird night walle but thanks for spanking those niggas for us. :lolbron:
Im not a minnesota fam but im deffo celebrating fukk the clips :mjhaps:

They got better spacing and the no names they traded for play hard. They needed the shooting defense and depth they got

Trending

Latest posts