Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::damnmusic::damn:

Nacala my nigga Little finger aka Lord Baliesh kicked the bucket. I was expecting Sansa's dumb-ass to fall for his little plot. :gladbron:

The Targaryens are holding on to their family tradition I see. :ehh:

Jamie finally woke up and smelled the coffee. His sister's p*ssy wasn't worth dying for anymore. :kanyehmm::kanyeshrug:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
What a finale... big ups to my nigga sam for humbling that little know it all three eyed robot. "Jons name is jon sand. Its what they call bastards in dorn" then sam goes "no he divorced his old chick and married your aunt. Check your visions if you dont believe me lil nigga" :drakelaugh:

Oh and in jons defense, he didnt know she was his aunt when he was doing the deed. Also remember in the dragon pit when jon and danny were talking about how she cant get pregnant? I think that was for shadowing of things to come out of that boat ride passion they were lost in. Poor tyrion tho, did he actually believe he had a chance with her? Lol jorah had a better chance

:siilaanyolaugh:

if this isn't euron z3zrULCz3zrULC
tenor.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The Sansa and Little Finger story line was absolute xaaaar and you could see the conclusion coming from a mile away:comeon:

Other than that, the Night King and Cersei keeping things interesting:damedamn:

Also I can't wait until Euron stabs that Reek:susp:

what happened to tormund :faysalwtf::faysalwtf: torrienne was the only thing I was rooting for :ileycry:
I didn't know the little man felt that way about dany :damedamn: but seeing jon's ass :susp:

maestro

Cultural revolution
What an episode :wow: :rejoice: perfect end to a good season

This shit was fun. I'm gonna rewatch this season 20 times before 2019. :ahh::wow1:

I'm out Brehs. See you in 2 years if this site doesn't go down :salute:

I'll probably come back for Westworld season 2 before then though :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts