Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard about this. The books are 100 times better than the show. It's so different and makes so much more sense. The show cut out tons of characters to make it easier for the casuals to follow the story.
I started reading the books because of the show and I'm so happy I did because sometimes I think that's only reason I'm still watching. This is probably not going to happen, but I really hope the last books gets released before the last season.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I started reading the books because of the show and I'm so happy I did because sometimes I think that's only reason I'm still watching. This is probably not going to happen, but I really hope the last books gets released before the last season.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I can never forgive them for Dorne, but I can sort of understand the rest. It's frustrating but understandable because they can't make everything fit in and that can cause some holes. It's sad. I only wish the dialogue was better.
The main reason I hate dany is because she has Aegon's epic story. Even in the books Aegon has Jon Connington, Varys and Tyrion on his side whereas dany isn't as strong. The way they fucked up drone is shameful. Look what happened to the sand snakes. If only they kept Oberyn alive along with all the other Martell's they didn't include :liberaltears:

I am gonna read the books after the show. Because I hate watching shows of which i read the books. Since I will always be comparing them. btw i am on the night king side now they have a dragon XD

The night king might win. But I'm on Jon's side
I think Jon and Dany will win together over the night king and die heroically/tragically. This sounds crazy, but maybe they'll leave behind something because Dany keeps saying the dragons are the only children she'll have. And since I'm already at it how about Cersei and night king on the same team.

I think Jon and Dany will win together over the night king and die heroically/tragically. This sounds crazy, but maybe they'll leave behind something because Dany keeps saying the dragons are the only children she'll have. And since I'm already at it how about Cersei and night king on the same team.

Cersei will probably try to use the night king against jon and dany. However the nigh king chooses no sides. He is kind of dead lol. I think that scheming queen Cersei will definitly end up killing dany. Because G.R.R Martin knows everybody loves Dany..So he will soon take her from us.

Genie

The last suugo bender
@XXX @shan-futo-le @Bahal

Fruck Season 8, Fruck Khaleesi @ Jon Snow, what I wanna know is:
What did Podrick do to those biaches for them to refuse to take the gold coins?!

:kanyehmm:

what is u talking about?

giphy.gif

mrlog

VIP
what is u talking about?

giphy.gif

you know exactly wat I'm talking about.

which coins? what es? what season are you on?

You need to refresh your mind.
See Podrick saved the Midget at the black water bay battle.
Midget showed his appreciation by hooking him up with 3 chicas from little fingers establishment and picking up the tab.
Podrick comes back and amazes the Midget. Watch this clip

Genie

The last suugo bender
you know exactly wat I'm talking about.

You need to refresh your mind.
See Podrick saved the Midget at the black water bay battle.
Midget showed his appreciation by hooking him up with 3 chicas from little fingers establishment and picking up the tab.
Podrick comes back and amazes the Midget. Watch this clip

Podrick is the man deh what can i say , so underrated .. horta is this why they let him live for so long he's practically stuck to Brienne :russ::pachah1: Bronn , Podrick and Tyrion are the 3 musketeers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts