Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the books! My ice dragon is going to look so much better! I almost cried when little finger died. His surprised little face and him kneeling uggh. He did way too much. I'm so happy Jaime left. He better catch up with Brienne! I'm so happy Cersei is still fighting. Honestly I love all the characters!!

Bohol

VIP
kkkkk Tyrion wants in on the action.

43A2972600000578-4829194-Creepy_Tyrion_was_lurking_outside_as_Jon_Snow_made_his_way_into_-a-2_1503935595536.jpg

Genie

The last suugo bender
Finale review :

Why bother it was all moodafookin predictable. At this point i'm rooting for Arya and the king in the north (far north if you get my drift :ummhmsmiley:) , that shitty CGI ice breathing dragon or whatever the f*ck that dragon was breathing , also how is it flying with torn up wings ...what logic :icon question:. Arya and Sansa scenes were a huge told u so ....so obvious holy crap!!! then we have Cersie the only character who is actually developed enough for us to remain interested in .... Jon and Dany tho :vqbuyv0: not only cuz they were aunt and nephew but just that whole scene was :vqbuyv0:...... then we have tyrion listening to there little session :O27GWRK:...little fingers death was brutal i didn't expect him to beg for mercy like that what a pussy he should've gone like a man. Overall it was slightly disappointing but the ending suggests that season 8 will be nothing but fighting ...hopefully can't wait! .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finale review :

Why bother it was all moodafookin predictable. At this point i'm rooting for Arya and the king in the north (far north if you get my drift :ummhmsmiley:) , that shitty CGI ice breathing dragon or whatever the f*ck that dragon was breathing , also how is it flying with torn up wings ...what logic :icon question:. Arya and Sansa scenes were a huge told u so ....so obvious holy crap!!! then we have Cersie the only character who is actually developed enough for us to remain interested in .... Jon and Dany tho :vqbuyv0: not only cuz they were aunt and nephew but just that whole scene was :vqbuyv0:...... then we have tyrion listening to there little session :O27GWRK:...little fingers death was brutal i didn't expect him to beg for mercy like that what a pussy he should've gone like a man. Overall it was slightly disappointing but the ending suggests that season 8 will be nothing but fighting ...hopefully can't wait! .

Imo, the writers killed Littlefinger just for the fans. He was a master at manipulating others and should've seen this coming from when Bran hinted that he knew the truth! From that point, a blind person would be able to see this coming, it's insulting. They really gave one of the best characters on GOT a pathetic ending. :farmajoyaab:
Also, I believe Tyrion isn't jealous of Jon over Daenerys. He's probably going to sell her out at Cersei's request (they discussed her pregnancy --> hope for the Lannister house future), after all he still is a Lannister. The look on his face was probably guilt.

Sanza is becoming my favourite in the chic list, this girl is the only brain in the stark family, :preally enjoyed the way ayra slit the slimes throat.

The ending was predictable, boring and pissing off because we now have to wait another year.

Ps I'm rooting for the nights king and his new pimped out ride, fuk the humans.

IMG_0097.JPG bruuup

Yo should I watch game of thrones? I've never seen it before. Is it good?
It's one of the best shows ever created :lawd:
However, I would recommend you start watching it next year/a few months before the final season or you'll end up experiencing withdrawal like the rest of us :wow: it's not pretty

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Finale review :

I'm not even bothered to make a review the episode was so lame
Yo should I watch game of thrones? I've never seen it before. Is it good?
Then why are you here nacalaa go watch it
Didn't I tell y'all that was going to
Happen?

Jon snow and daenrys!! YAAAASS

I just need her to get pregnant and
Have a white haired baby in the last
Season!

:trumpsmirk:
Worst sex scene in GoT history plus this is super incest as it's second generation incest

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'm not even bothered to make a review the episode was so lame

Then why are you here nacalaa go watch it

Worst sex scene in GoT history plus this is super incest as it's second generation incest

trust me i was about to give up on the review too but i decided against it , i needed to vent! they ruined GoT fam! uff that sex scene ...don't remind me :vqbuyv0:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Worst finale ever. Only part i enjoyed cersei's resting face and night king and white dragon. Im definitely teamnightking!

Is Essos safe? If so, they're better off sending the weak/elderly there to avoid adding more onto the night king's army.

Status
Not open for further replies.