Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
@shan-futo-le adopting my "Nacalaa" lingo I see :trumpsmirk: This was a great episode but it pissed me the f*ck off when they cut from the battle to Sansa's ass. I don't hate dany anymore too. Jonathan "Jahaerys" Snow Targaryen is the fuckin man I tell ya nacalaa.:salute:

Waar nacala has been used by muslims for as long as we've known the jews so shad ab. Anywho Dany was a modafookin G in this episode no doubt about it but she will pose a huge trouble later on so i'm not gonna join her bandwagin and get my heart shattered i still lowkey love her for what she did also Jon calling her his queen was ......:it0tdo8:. Sansa vs Arya was irrelevant and boring the whole time i was like :mahubowtf::noneck:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Waar nacala has been used by muslims for as long as we've known the jews so shad ab. Anywho Dany was a modafookin G in this episode no doubt about it but she will pose a huge trouble later on so i'm not gonna join her bandwagin and get my heart shattered i still lowkey love her for what she did also Jon calling her his queen was ......:it0tdo8:. Sansa vs Arya was irrelevant and boring the whole time i was like :mahubowtf::noneck:
I'm not on her bandwagon and Nacalaa is my trademarked word nacalaa. @TooMacaan is the biggest Dany fan and is pissed at me for not liking her. Anyways the plot in winterfell isn't null and void it has some relevancy. It'll lead to LF's death by the hands of Arya. Can't wait for Jon to get to Winterfell.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'm not on her bandwagon and Nacalaa is my trademarked word nacalaa. @TooMacaan is the biggest Dany fan and is pissed at me for not liking her. Anyways the plot in winterfell isn't null and void it has some relevancy. It'll lead to LF's death by the hands of Arya. Can't wait for Jon to get to Winterfell.

I know i already said it will lead to little fingers demise but the whole Arya hates Sansa shit is still useless as they'll get over it there building it up for it to go ...no where. And idgf about dany as long as she is being useful , Nacala is nacala warya i can say it if and when i want. Same i can't wait for Jon to go home and reunite with Arya . Also f*ck Sansa for dismissing Brienne that way nacala poor Tormund will miss her dearly.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
How? spontaneous human combustion actually happens, i pray to god i'm saved from it ,but my temper can riseeee i'm telling you .
IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts