Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me Benjen is still alive. After having spent so much time north of the wall, no doubt he's got a few tricks under his sleeve :win:

BANTU

+op MVLI
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::deadpeter::deadosama:

Just waiting for the army of the dead to march down south after dismantling the north :lolbron:

Danyerus will not be alive by the end of the season, Cersei will find a way to kill her..:manny:

I like how Dany indirectly said Jon was not good enough for her LOL

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Who can guess why arya gave the catspaw knife to sansa and what sansa will use it for?

:siilaanyolaugh:

This season is so rushed. So much shit that would take over weeks is happening in a matter of minutes.

This is of course the result of the script not following the author's slow and steady pace anymore.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As an avid reader of the Ice and Fire series since 2003, I've stopped watching the show at the end of season 5. The way D&D portrayed and killed off, Stannis Baratheon, my favourite character in the books, was enough and i swore off ever watching the series again. And from what I've been hearing, i haven't missed much.

Just thought I'd share this funny meme, i got from a Marxist Facebook group am a member of:

FB_IMG_1503192462729.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
Something I forgot to mention in my last review:
Just recalled it due to all the height talk in the other thread lol; the part when Tormund was going on about how he was gonna create monster babies or w/e with Brienne-- it reminded me of @XXX and his dream to birth an NBA team with @shan-futo-le :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
So many tall Somalis, yet no representation. Tsk. Get on it guys :mybusiness:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Just recalled it due to all the height talk in the other thread lol; the part when Tormund was going on about how he was gonna create monster babies or w/e with Brienne-- it reminded me of @XXX and his dream to birth an NBA team with @shan-futo-le :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::kendrickcry::friendhug::salute::denzelnigga::banderas::banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@shan-futo-le can't be the only real cushitic queen. plz tell me that you're also 6ft:(

Status
Not open for further replies.