Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
That's the word I was looking for.
Forgive me I scrapped thru in ESL.

Rant away walaalo.

11 days !!! 11 mooda fookin days are they mad like wtf how are we suppose to go on knowing what might occur ..... this is too much how are suppose to cope? HOWW? i'm this :ohhhdamn: close to suing them this is causing me emotionalal distresss what kind of retard was left in charge of HBO spain to leak this amazing episode...... if we don't get the next episode at least 10 days earlier imma kill someone.

:samwelcome: there u go.

Jeesto

VIP
11 days !!! 11 mooda fookin days are they mad like wtf how are we suppose to go on knowing what might occur ..... this is too much how are suppose to cope? HOWW? i'm this :ohhhdamn: close to suing them this is causing me emotionalal distresss what kind of retard was left in charge of HBO spain to leak this amazing episode...... if we don't get the next episode at least 10 days earlier imma kill someone.

:samwelcome: there u go.
I watched half of the episode and imma save the other half till monday cuz i cannot just watch the whole thing today and wait 11 days for the next episode:mjcry:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
@shan-futo-le adopting my "Nacalaa" lingo I see :trumpsmirk: This was a great episode but it pissed me the f*ck off when they cut from the battle to Sansa's ass. I don't hate dany anymore too. Jonathan "Jahaerys" Snow Targaryen is the fuckin man I tell ya nacalaa.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending