Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Episode 5 review.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@TooMacaan @shan-futo-le how was the episode?
Ngl, I didn't really like this episode that much. Maybe bc I'm comparing it to the rush of the last one but, meh, things didn't pan out like I expected and it felt like more of a 'preview' to the next episode than anything substantial in its own right. Kinda lackluster:zhqjlmx:.

Sam got mocked/dismissed for verifying claims about army of the dead, his fam- Tarlys turned into ashes for an undeserving queen (to maintain their 'rep'/honor/pride):uCkf6mf:, the mysteriously orchestrated Tyrion/Jamie reunion was quite disappointing for me, Boqor Cersei seems to have cucked her brother/lover-- &she's with child:icon e surprised:[potential :icon evil:'s spawn], Jorah(although I like him) went back to acting like a stupid/pathetic puppy again, and Arya fell right into LF's trap:eek:!!! Many L's:(.

Only redeeming things: Jon's interaction with Dany's dragon + heir revelations, Gendry's finally back & that scene with Davos:icon lol:.

The next episode will def be lit though, looking forward to it :2tjlv3e:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Araya being out ninja'ed by little fucker finger. A man would be dissapointed

:ohlord:

Dothraki: this man says he is your friend khaleesi

Danny: he IS my friend

Jorah: :mjcry:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Episode 5 : Review

This episode was alright to be honest nothing major happened , it felt like they were speeding through trying to squeeze different storylines in what little time they did have left. The greatest happenings occurred with Samwell Tarly in my opinion not only did he steal the scrolls/books but there was a reveal by Gilly as she read from that books stating that there was in fact a secret wedding between Rhaegar and Lianna (making Jon a legitimate child and not just another bastard) or at least thats what i think , also Samwell was dismissed ALL the bloody time and i guess he realised that being a maester was not all he thought it would be therefore he left ....well done. Jorrah finally came back and ...wait ..well.... WHAT DO YOU KNOW HE GOES BACK TO BEING A LITTLE c*nt kullaha i came back to serve you waar shad ab. Meanwhile Arya and her little flop with littlefinger LMAO. The hound and Gendry are back good to see , again i felt like everything was sooo rushed especially the whole time skips to when they suddenly sailed to different parts to the continent in like 5 min . A bit of a disappointment but hey ho hopefully we get some action next week , can't help but feel pissed off that the only reason they're going out there is to capture a whitewalker to prove themselves right. Also Cersie is lying about being pregnant that is too old to conceive , she's only saying it to re cuck Jaimie , you heard it here first folks.

PS: How could i forget that little bonding moment between Jon and Drogon so cute :it0tdo8:

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
episode 6

- they fight the army of the dead
- they capture one
-several in the group die
-danny comes to the rescue
- one of her dragons is killed by the knight king
-that dragon is turned into a ice dragon

Thats what i'm thinking too , but then again why bring all 3 , we all know Drogon won't be killed .....right.....right???!?!?!

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Episode 5 : Review

This episode was alright to be honest nothing major happened , it felt like they were speeding through trying to squeeze different storylines in what little time they did have left. The greatest happenings occurred with Samwell Tarly in my opinion not only did he steal the scrolls/books but there was a reveal by Gilly as she read from that books stating that there was in fact a secret wedding between Rhaegar and Lianna (making Jon a legitimate child and not just another bastard) or at least thats what i think , also Samwell was dismissed ALL the bloody time and i guess he realised that being a maestro was not all he thought it would be therefore he left well done. Jorrah finally came back and ...wait ..well.... WHAT DO YOU KNOW HE GOES BACK TO BEING A LITTLE c*nt kullaha i came back to serve you waar shad ab. Meanwhile Arya and her little flop with littlefinger LMAO. The hound and Gendry are back good to see , again i felt like everything was sooo rushed especially the whole time skips to when they suddenly sail to different parts to the continent in like 5 min . A bit of a disappointment but hey ho hopefully we get some action next week , can't help but feel pissed off that the only reason they're going out there is to capture a whitewalker to prove themselves right. Also Cersie is lying about being pregnant that is too old to conceive , she's only saying it to re cuck Jaimie , you heard it here first folks.

PS: How could i forget that little bonding moment between Jon and Drogon so cute :it0tdo8:
1. I think so too
2. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
3. Dragon realised that Jon is a true Targ

Genie

The last suugo bender
1. I think so too
2. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
3. Dragon realised that Jon is a true Targ

Yh Gilly was about to go on , but of course Sam had to throw a hissy fit there and then uff talk about bad timing also Drogon was about to be a dick to Jon and roar in his face but then he realised well...shit ... i guess imma have a father too now ....anywho i think of the remaining two dragons Jon will ride Rhaegon as he's named after his father ...who knows some are already saying Jon will ride Drogon. :manny: guess we'll see.

YoungFarah

VIP
Yh Gilly was about to go on , but of course Sam had to throw a hissy fit there and then uff talk about bad timing also Drogon was about to be a dick to Jon and roar in his face but then he realised well...shit ... i guess imma have a father too now ....anywho i think of the remaining two dragons Jon will ride Rhaegon as he's named after his father ...who knows some are already saying Jon will ride Drogon. :manny: guess we'll see.
Tyrion will ride the other dragon since he's Danny's older bastard brother. That's why Tywin hated him because he's the bastard child of the mad king.

waraabe

Your superior
Thats what i'm thinking too , but then again why bring all 3 , we all know Drogon won't be killed .....right.....right???!?!?!

I don't know what dragon will be killed but the night king is going to kill a dragon next episode and will then turn it into an ice dragon

BANTU

+op MVLI
How is this episode compared to the last? Not better, I assume...? Is it just the fall out of the last ep?
I read your review and I understand where you're coming from. And it definitely couldn't outdo the last episode in terms of action and plot reveals. I personally believe they're rushing through these final episodes

But break down the episode we've got:

a Baratheon fighting alongside a Stark (kind of).

Jaime meeting with his lil bro

Jaime finding out Cercei is pregnant with his child (he will at some point have to kill her probably, this makes that situation more complicated)

The Brothers without Banners (Lord of Light followers + The Hound) teaming up with the King of the North's crew to go north of the wall

Jon Snow bonding with a dragon

Littlefinger Littlefingering

The Northern lords turning on their King kind of

This episode brings it all together and sets up the next episode

YoungFarah

VIP
I read your review and I understand where you're coming from. And it definitely couldn't outdo the last episode in terms of action and plot reveals. I personally believe they're rushing through these final episodes

Jaime finding out Cercei is pregnant with his child (he will at some point have to kill her probably, this makes that situation more complicated)

The Brothers without Banners (Lord of Light followers + The Hound) teaming up with the King of the North's crew to go north of the wall

Yep a lot to look forward to on the next two episodes.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Tyrion will ride the other dragon since he's Danny's older bastard brother. That's why Tywin hated him because he's the bastard child of the mad king.

I've heard of that theory before , but it doesn't seem like they're going with that in the shows , who knows we'll see

Genie

The last suugo bender
I don't know what dragon will be killed but the night king is going to kill a dragon next episode and will then turn it into an ice dragon

I know that , but what i'm saying is why would she bring all 3 to a fight she never does , she only ever rides Drogon and if Drogon dies... lets just say i'm not ready for that.

Genie

The last suugo bender
If you touched a dragon you'll ride it. Only 3 people have touched dragons and they'll be the three riders imo.

that may be true , but all i'm stating is that they haven't built up that whole tyrion and targaryen story , but maybe they will who knows i highly doubt it though something tells me one of the dragons dies and is riden by the Walker king as an ice dragon the other 2 are for Dany and Jon.

waraabe

Your superior
I know that , but what i'm saying is why would she bring all 3 to a fight she never does , she only ever rides Drogon and if Drogon dies... lets just say i'm not ready for that.

There is a reason for all 3 dragons next episode and you shall see it, we are also going to see Benjen stark

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
There is a reason for all 3 dragons next episode and you shall see it, we are also going to see Benjen stark

If a dragon is gonna "die" it will be next season. It certainly wont be in the next episode. Little finger will die in episode 6, if not then definately on 7. Most of the capture a whight team will bite the dust as well with the exception of jon jorah and perhaps gendry & the hound. Sam might reach winterfell/bran

Rather than killing a dragon, the night king might turn one like he does with his commanders and the baby boys old man craster use to leave out for him. Just a thought..

TooMacaan

VIP

Yea true, quite a bit happened indeed...it probably just didn't feel satisfying due to how they rushed through it, as you mentioned, and it being more of 'laying the groundwork for the next ep' type thing. Felt very crammed in.

I would've loved for them to flesh out some of the events/scenes but I get time is of the essence, or, to quote Davos: "nothing F's you harder than time".:mjcry:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Got so happy when Jorah recognised Thoros of Myr looking forward to hear them talk next episode. Brings bake memories of Ser Barriston & Jorah talking about the siege of Pyke when they mentioned Thoros and his flaming sword. I really miss Ser Barriston maybe its his accent or his way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending