Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't Varys been helpful for Dany? With his spy network, he should've been able to knoe either Euron coming with his fleet across or Jamie ambushing.
As the red preistess said, he'll probably die soon. I think he's been withholding information and Dany's gonna roast him when she finds out

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Why hasn't Varys been helpful for Dany? With his spy network, he should've been able to knoe either Euron coming with his fleet across or Jamie ambushing.
As the red preistess said, he'll probably die soon. I think he's been withholding information and Dany's gonna roast him when she finds out
She didn't want to use it. She could've found out about Euron's fleet in multiple ways but she chose the worst option. She could've scouted with her drangons aswell. Rookie mistakes

She didn't want to use it. She could've found out about Euron's fleet in multiple ways but she chose the worst option. She could've scouted with her drangons aswell. Rookie mistakes
She wanted to scout with her dragons but Tyrion told her it was dangerous and he was the one who planned out most of it, he's not a rookie. Vary's spies always tell him things but he didn't share any info yet with Dany.

YoungFarah

VIP
She wanted to scout with her dragons but Tyrion told her it was dangerous and he was the one who planned out most of it, he's not a rookie. Vary's spies always tell him things but he didn't share any info yet with Dany.
Something fishy with Varys then.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Season 7 episode 4 : Review.

Well as you can see a lot has happened during this episode , i will start off with..... BRAN , the little mofo thinks he can get away with disrespecting Meera like that , her brother , summer and hodor died for this crippled ass nigga she dragged his ass across the fucking snow dessert...literally dragged him.... and he's here acting like a spoiled emo, nacala..... Anyways excuse me there ladies and gentlemen i shall proceed normally , Arya is back!! finally (Bran acting like a likkle dick 'ed when she hugged him he was like
tumblr_nyk89efq361uu6g7lo4_250.gif
, anyways i get why he's all emo i mean the dude knows whats up he can see into the past and the future and he's suppose to not interfere ???? anywho enough with bran, moving onto Sansa and Arya you can sense their awkwardness as they never truly got along i can see them bonding now though , and look at little finger trying to butter up Bran cuz he thinks Bran is the true king in the north (he still thinks jon is just a bastard lol not today !) ... anyways i have already discussed the battle scene is was awesome. Jorah still taking his sweet ass time getting to Dragon stone , meanwhile i'm guessing Gendry was rowing all this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YoungFarah

VIP
Season 7 episode 4 : Review.

Well as you can see a lot has happened during this episode , i will start off with..... BRAN , the little mofo thinks he can get away with disrespecting Meera like that , her brother , summer and hodor died for this crippled ass nigga she dragged his ass across the fucking snow dessert...literally dragged him.... and he's here acting like a spoiled emo, nacala..... Anyways excuse me there ladies and gentlemen i shall proceed normally , Arya is back!! finally (Bran acting like a likkle dick 'ed when she hugged him he was like
tumblr_nyk89efq361uu6g7lo4_250.gif
, anyways i get why he's all emo i mean the dude knows whats up he can see into the past and the future and he's suppose to not interfere ???? anywho enough with bran, moving onto Sansa and Arya you can sense their awkwardness as they never truly got along i can see them bonding now though , and look at little finger trying to butter up Bran cuz he thinks Bran is the true king in the north (he still thinks jon is just a bastard lol not today !) ... anyways i have already discussed the battle scene is was awesome. Jorah still taking his sweet ass time getting to Dragon stone , meanwhile i'm guessing Gendry was rowing all this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bran must've really triggered you but as the former Bran Stark said himself bran is dead. He's now the three eyed raven. What did you think of the final scene as a whole?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Bran must've really triggered you but as the former Bran Stark said himself bran is dead. He's now the three eyed raven. What did you think of the final scene as a whole?

Yeah i get that , i was just so emotional that he let Meera down like that , anywho yh he is the three eyed raven but he doesn't have to move so savage acudhobillah , the final scene? do you mean when Jaimie was rescued by Bronn and is supposedly sinking , i think he's going to survive and be taken captive by Dany and her people and he'll be used against Cersie. *saved from execution via Tyrion of course*.

That last 10 mins was beautiful, but f*ck me this show is getting sillier by the episode. How is Danaerys able to get from Dragonstone to Highgarden in an afternoon? These niggas are all using Star Trek teleportation machines?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Did the dragons also airlift the Dothraki horde?:draketf:

also the lannisters manage to actually pay their debt , they returned all the gold to westros , they stayed back to take the grains from the farmers (thats what the dragon destroyed) so yh deffo a time jump ... a shitty one but still a time jump. Randall tarlly can be heard saying "the last of the gold reached westros".

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Davos: what happened in there? Did you bend the knee?

Jon: yeah I totally bent Dany, I got mad cave game

Davos: is this another lie? Just like the thing you did with the chalk.

Jon: :browtf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending