Official Fantasy Premier League

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
D6566DF7-2514-42BB-8C9D-9F8F79A546EB.jpeg

The last 3 weeks have been horrible for me. I went from 4th close to third to 5th because I forgot to make changes for the double game weeks smh on top of that I didn’t know Sterling got injured till I saw it on Monday when I checked my team.

@Ferrari You’ve caught up to me LoL. You were ahead of me the second game week and talked hella shit. You’ve been hovering around 6 to 8 since then.

This nigga RCV is different breed.:wow:

Bro DGW ruined my shit I could’ve been third rn smh.

Are you in 8th place?
I quit all the leagues I was participating in. I haven't logged in since last month but I checked right now and I have 1362 points.

I'll just wait until next season. No point in playing right now.

:bell:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I quit all the leagues I was participating in. I haven't logged in since last month but I checked right now and I have 1362 points.

I'll just wait until next season. No point in playing right now.

:bell:

Wth bro you shouldn’t have done that :jcoleno:still plenty of games left.
I didn’t start well at the beginning and I told myself I’d try my best to keep up with the herd :russ: All you need is couple of good game weeks and those around you to bottle it.

Sxb I guess it's about time I reveal the real reason why I quit FPL, the truth is that I predicted last month that the Coronavirus will be a huge pandemic and will cause the suspension of the PL.

I decided to quit earlier but didn't want to give my true reasoning cause people like you would ridicule me and claim that I am making excuses.

@Figo

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sxb I guess it's about time I reveal the real reason why I quit FPL, the truth is that I predicted last month that the Coronavirus will be a huge pandemic and will cause the suspension of the PL.

I decided to quit earlier but didn't want to give my true reasoning cause people like you would ridicule me and claim that I am making excuses.

@Figo
:mjpls::drakekidding:

Wey dhacdaa bro but you shouldn’t have done that. After the first week I fell back in the pecking order but I never gave up. FPL has its ups and downs as long as you use your WC, FH and bench boost smartly you’ll go places.

We have a bahal in our league who is RCV.:wow:

If it wasn’t for Rich Are We Son our league would look qashin. Last two seasons he’s been giving him a fight.

Anyway just don’t do this next season IA is adkee.:mjlaugh:

Btw hit up the EPL thread ninyow Bruno been doing madness.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Here’s the final table on the last day of SS EPL fantasy league
4C474FA5-DDEC-4ECA-B768-A4DC0F8D6DE2.jpeg

Congrats to Rcv once again for winning the league. He’s done back to back. Big shoutout to everyone who participated I know most of y’all aren’t active lol.:salute:

If anyone wants to join the new season IA let me know. I’ll post the league info on here 2 weeks or so before the new season starts so people don’t forget to set up their teams.

We had 15 players this season hopefully we get more next season.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Asc. I’ve renewed the league so anyone that is interested in playing SS FPL the league starts in 9 days. Those of you who were in the league last season you’ll automatically be added to the league once you make your team. If you’re new the code for the league is
67AFCFEC-8CF2-4422-8114-6AC36920926C.jpeg

Last edited:
it looks like I am trailing on weekone, and that niggar rcv is at the top AGAIN. :wtfdis:
does this nigga get inside info from PL officials or something? how's he always at the top?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Whose trying to revive the league?

It may be GW19, but, this is when the season starts to get VERY dramatic.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Whose trying to revive the league?

It may be GW19, but, this is when the season starts to get VERY dramatic.
Wym revive the league? We’ve had the league since GW1.

I’ve falling off a cliff after leading for 2 months or so. :francis:Ciyaar waa galin dambe tho.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Karim Did you use all your chips? Why do you keep getting transfers and going -22 -24 etc that’s a lot of lost points. :drakelaugh:Walahi every time I see you points and think oh damn he’s doing well and then I see you’ve used hella transfers and you’ve ruined it for yourself.

I’m afraid of going -4 points and you’re here throwing 20+ points away weekly c’mon bro.

Trending

Latest posts