Official Fantasy Premier League

Cool b. Where did you finish last season?
I finished 7th I think my worst year Walahi. Just embarrassing.
The league was competitive asf during the first half of the season.

Then you and @government disappeared and stopped updating your teams.

The league then became me vs rcv and Abdi The One. I ended with 2nd rank and 180k overall, shit was stressful.

The winner of the first SSpot FPL won with 700k overall and last season's third ranked player was 250k overall.

:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The league was competitive asf during the first half of the season.

Then you and @government disappeared and stopped updating your teams.

The league then became me vs rcv and Abdi The One. I ended with 2nd rank and 180k overall, shit was stressful.

The winner of the first SSpot FPL won with 700k overall and last season's third ranked player was 250k overall.

:farmajoyaab:

So you’re basically SS champ :denzelnigga:cause the other nigga joined a bit later. I don’t consider him our champ. :icon e smile:

Ngl I thought it was gonna be easy like the previous years and didn’t really commit to making changes to my team as much as I would like. IA this season I’ll be more focused and I won’t underestimate anyone.:icon lol:

So you’re basically SS champ :denzelnigga:cause the other nigga joined a bit later. I don’t consider him our champ. :icon e smile:

Ngl I thought it was gonna be easy like the previous years and didn’t really commit to making changes to my team as much as I would like. IA this season I’ll be more focused and I won’t underestimate anyone.:icon lol:
Rcv was a former member of this site, tho I cant remember his name.

If you renew the league he will automatically join again and the guy already created a team for the next season.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/125157/history

I managed to overtake the unknown bum who joined the season late and was ahead of him in the last few game weeks.

Sxb one thing I learnt is that you should be well aware of player/team statues.

Reddit's r/FantasyPL community is good for injuries updates and team template, they also post quality shitposts and it's a funny subreddit imo.

You should also checkout FPL Tips on YouTube, he makes short weekly videos and gives tips on which players to sign.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Rcv was a former member of this site, tho I cant remember his name.

If you renew the league he will automatically join again and the guy already created a team for the next season.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/125157/history

I managed to overtake the unknown bum who joined the season late and was ahead of him in the last few game weeks.

Yeah I know who RCV is. I didn’t y’all overtook him for first and second that’s what’s up.

Where’s the scrub Government?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sxb one thing I learnt is that you should be well aware of player/team statues.

Reddit's r/FantasyPL community is good for injuries updates and team template, they also post quality shitposts and it's a funny subreddit imo.

You should also checkout FPL Tips on YouTube, he makes short weekly videos and gives tips on which players to sign.

I always check on my team but my problem is when the likes of Pep start playing mind games and change there teams smh it ruins my groove. That’s why last season I didn’t have more than two City players. At first I had Aguero but then the nigga was hot and cold and I got rid of him and bought Sterling. Keeping up with teams news and injuries is important but also at times managers play mind games especially if it’s big games around so you gotta take risks.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
wrayaa @Atoore Baadiye do we need a new invite to rejoin the same league or what?

my team is ready but i dont see the league in my leagues.

Your team name is My11 right? If so yea you’re in automatically since you were party of it last season.

I’ve noticed only me and you are heavyweights. I started playing in 2011 FPL forum leagues.

If anyone knew wants to join the league code is

6rhxc7

So far we have 7 players.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Atoore

Count me in.

Thanks @Lukaku

Rageedii looking forward to playing against you and others. Remember ciyaar waa galin dambe Don’t feel bad if you do bad the first few weeks. Mistakes newbies make is use their wild card at the begging when they fall behind. It’s a marathon not a sprint. Plus always keep an eye on teams news a day or two before the games.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My name is K Ali

Keita is @government.

Do you know who is Rich Are We Son?

The dude was in the first SSPOT FPL and I haven't seen him post in this thread.

No idea who that is tbh waa mid inkaar qaba hiding his SS identity.

The Government is back eh:birdman:
That fool wuu igaadey last season:gucciwhat: I won’t slip up and have that scrub embarrass me again. :icon e sad:

The only positive thing for me last season was finishing above Ferrari who I have bit of a fake rivalry with. :drakelaugh:The guy was bumping his chest before the season started talking about “I’ll finish above you I guarantee it” only to finish behind me. I finished ahead of him in the Workd Cup fantasy and EPL fantasy waa iska L socota. Hopefully he has something up his sleeve this new season.:icon e smile:

Trending