OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters

World

VIP
This game proved why buying Havertz was probably the biggest L in the last 3 years. We spent £65M and he’s our highest earner at £330k a week.

We desperately need to buy a creative LCM playmaker. Odegaard can’t make all the chances by himself and nobody else contributes to making chances in a meaningful way. Havertz is the opposite of that, and probably the worst creative player in our team.

And we need a clinical striker that will put it in the net when we have chances, Havertz can’t do that either.

What purpose does he serve then? All that money spent and we still need an upgrade in the two positions he occupies.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
lol premiere league took fat L today. Man city had beastly Madrid and we had free falling Bayern team . Xhaka and Partay vs Rice and Havertz seem about equal to me. Partay downside is never available and rice is rock solid and stays healthy shame about timber as well seemed good buy in position of need

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Atleast City also lost

Oh No Football GIF by UEFA

Inject these tears kkkkk

bohom

Here to chill
Saka's terrible, useless free kick and useless corner.

Most overrated player in the Prem.

Last edited:

bohom

Here to chill
This game proved why buying Havertz was probably the biggest L in the last 3 years. We spent £65M and he’s our highest earner at £330k a week.

We desperately need to buy a creative LCM playmaker. Odegaard can’t make all the chances by himself and nobody else contributes to making chances in a meaningful way. Havertz is the opposite of that, and probably the worst creative player in our team.

And we need a clinical striker that will put it in the net when we have chances, Havertz can’t do that either.

What purpose does he serve then? All that money spent and we still need an upgrade in the two positions he occupies.
Smith Rowe must be fuming, he should have came on.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

I fully my conspiracy theory that there is a shady backdoor schemes between Arsenal and Chelsea. I can’t otherwise explain picking up their washed up players like Willian, Cech, David Luiz and now Havertz. Jorginho is somewhat good but should be benched for Partey who won’t be played due to råpe allegations.

Last season we had Xhaka who was in the form of his life, completely different player. Alongside side him was Partey with excellent forward passes and Odegaard who played freely. Last seasons success rested on our excellent midfield, which has evaporated this season.

Rice is an ok CDM but limited very much technically. Compare him to Rodri and the difference is clear as a day.

New RW is needed. New striker is needed, I had faith in GJ and still have. The man can’t finish but offers so much more in other ways. Last week assist to Trossard shows this.

World

VIP
I fully my conspiracy theory that there is a shady backdoor schemes between Arsenal and Chelsea. I can’t otherwise explain picking up their washed up players like Willian, Cech, David Luiz and now Havertz. Jorginho is somewhat good but should be benched for Partey who won’t be played due to råpe allegations.

Last season we had Xhaka who was in the form of his life, completely different player. Alongside side him was Partey with excellent forward passes and Odegaard who played freely. Last seasons success rested on our excellent midfield, which has evaporated this season.

Rice is an ok CDM but limited very much technically. Compare him to Rodri and the difference is clear as a day.

New RW is needed. New striker is needed, I had faith in GJ and still have. The man can’t finish but offers so much more in other ways. Last week assist to Trossard shows this.
Partey and Xhaka were way better than Rice and Jorginho/Havertz, we downgraded. Problem is Xhaka wanted a longer extension and Partey isn’t fit.

We could have improved our left hand side attack by purchasing a quality 8, but instead we completely abandoned it. Martinelli was developing to be a great LW, but Arteta handicapped his role and instructed him to stay wide, isolated, and he exists solely to provide width.

Our whole system exists to just help Saka, which wasn’t the case last year.

Based

VIP
I accepted our season ended after the villa game so i’m not too disappointed. We need to reinvest in the summer and stop buying shit players from shit clubs who’ll play at the mercy of Arteta because he “saved them”. Havertz is one of the worst players i’ve ever seen play for this club and Raya is so underwhelming wallahi it’s like every shot he faces is a goal. He benefits a lot from our solid defence but i doubt we’ll upgrade on him since he’s spanish and so is the manager.

We need a striker, a winger with legs who can play on both flanks, a LCM and a CB who can cover for Saliba. If we buy wisely, i believe we will acheive massive things next season. Invincible, treble, centurion, 15 goal conceded, that kind of big thing.

Have faith Arsenal fans, we are just getting started

I accepted our season ended after the villa game so i’m not too disappointed. We need to reinvest in the summer and stop buying shit players from shit clubs who’ll play at the mercy of Arteta because he “saved them”. Havertz is one of the worst players i’ve ever seen play for this club and Raya is so underwhelming wallahi it’s like every shot he faces is a goal. He benefits a lot from our solid defence but i doubt we’ll upgrade on him since he’s spanish and so is the manager.

We need a striker, a winger with legs who can play on both flanks, a LCM and a CB who can cover for Saliba. If we buy wisely, i believe we will acheive massive things next season. Invincible, treble, centurion, 15 goal conceded, that kind of big thing.

Lining up another bottle job so soon mate. You haven't even fully recovered from this one.

Shut up if you have nothing of worth to say
Start the official arsenal 24/25 thread already. It's never too early. Arteta is probably going to sign another chelsea flop, maybe mudryk or jackson and the cycle will start all over again. Shame about the arsenal. Serial Bottlers.

Jungle

VIP
2 lucky goals what a shitshow chelsea and the yids coming up within the next week.

:kodaksmiley:you are mad. What gives you hope in our recruitment. For every flop such as tavares, viera, havertz, jesus, lokonga, kiwior there will be 1 rice and there is ffp to worry about as well

Kudus is that winger you're speaking about who went for 35m last year to west ham after arsenal were in talks with him for months. If they couldn't identify him as a solid back up at the very least I don't expect much because kudus is a first 11 player

World

VIP
2 lucky goals what a shitshow chelsea and the yids coming up within the next week.

:kodaksmiley:you are mad. What gives you hope in our recruitment. For every flop such as tavares, viera, havertz, jesus, lokonga, kiwior there will be 1 rice and there is ffp to worry about as well

Kudus is that winger you're speaking about who went for 35m last year to west ham after arsenal were in talks with him for months. If they couldn't identify him as a solid back up at the very least I don't expect much because kudus is a first 11 player
Vieira and Kudus were the same price :snoop: