OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters

Jungle

VIP
Sevilla 1-2 Arsenal

If we win our next two games (Sevilla H, Lens H) we will automatically win the group. Tomiyasu, Jesus, Martinelli and Rice were superb. Raya again tonight was incredibly shaky. Odegaard was just terrible i think he is on his period and should get some rest.

I forgot to comment when we drew to Chelshit because i was upset but it is what it is. Coyg
He played the same 11 from the weekend till his first sub havertz like the 70th minute The second half was tiring and shaky. This is unstainable clearly the squad is too thin, you talking about winning the league whos gonna play on the weekend lol

We'll get through the group but on paper we should steamroll the teams but we're not doing that

NidarNidar

Punisher
He played the same 11 from the weekend till his first sub havertz like the 70th minute The second half was tiring and shaky. This is unstainable clearly the squad is too thin, you talking about winning the league whos gonna play on the weekend lol

We'll get through the group but on paper we should steamroll the teams but we're not doing that
Really need Partey back in this squad and an additional wide forward, Neto would be an amazing purchase.

Based

VIP

It’s only october sxb enjoy the points. We’re missing key players such as timber and partey yet we’re still undefeated bar that horrible lens game. We played incredible football at the first half of last season and look how that played out when we came to the title run in. We’re conserving our energy like city did last season. Trust the process

Jungle

VIP
It’s only october sxb enjoy the points. We’re missing key players such as timber and partey yet we’re still undefeated bar that horrible lens game. We played incredible football at the first half of last season and look how that played out when we came to the title run in. We’re conserving our energy like city did last season. Trust the process
Timber isn't coming back this season sxb and this man refuses to play rice and partey together instead old man jorginh plays

I don't think we're conserving energy moreso teams have figured us out and do not give us the space they gave at the start of last season and the games at the start of this season resemble the end of the last.

This guy arteta won't win anything of note, I give him credit for building somewhat of a foundation for a better manager to takeover after the big boss left.

Based

VIP
Rival Watch 🚨🚨

We all watched Arsenal xoog Sheffield United 5-0 yesterday and now the pressure is on Oilchester city who go to Old Trafford to take on the title pretenders, Manchester United. I hate Man utd but today we really need them to work their old trafford corruption today as they did last season (bruno offside goal 😂).

We aren’t asking for much, seven hag, as arsenal fans we humbly ask you to beat man city. Can you do that for us?

Last edited:

Based

VIP
Full time: United 0-3 City

We wanted United to win but of course the title pretenders flopped and bent over to their local rivals in such an embarrassing manner that i’ve never seen before. f*ck. We move.

Two back to back defeats. Keeping Kai Haverts on the field for whole 90 minutes. Why isn’t Trossard in the starting 11? You will see lots of ‘Arteta out banners’ in the coming weeks.

Based

VIP
Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Newcastle are a disgrace. One of the best teams in Europe at the moment yet they played like Stoke AT HOME!! Bruno G should’ve been sent off when he assaulted Jorginho. Their only goal was an absolute robbery. There were three incidents that should’ve ruled out the goal: the ball going out of play for a GK, Joelinton foul on Gabriel, and Gordon’s offside. PGMOL and VAR are so incompetent its mind boggling. This is meant to be the biggest and best league in world football 😡💔 we can no longer honour the invincible season from 20 years ago due to this daylight robbery.

Jungle

VIP
You'd think he would try zinchenko out in the 8/midfield by now but no.

That squad is thin like I've said above. Anything happens to saliba or gabriel we are finished. Bench looks like shit. They better buy in January

Its mad that we were linked with most of westham players like paqueta, kudus, benarama etc bowen decent as well.

Kudus goal today after he scored against us during the week :francis:

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Newcastle are a disgrace. One of the best teams in Europe at the moment yet they played like Stoke AT HOME!! Bruno G should’ve been sent off when he assaulted Jorginho. Their only goal was an absolute robbery. There were three incidents that should’ve ruled out the goal: the ball going out of play for a GK, Joelinton foul on Gabriel, and Gordon’s offside. PGMOL and VAR are so incompetent its mind boggling. This is meant to be the biggest and best league in world football 😡💔 we can no longer honour the invincible season from 20 years ago due to this daylight robbery.
Sometimes idk if you're trolling or genuinely 1 of those delusional fans

Based

VIP
You'd think he would try zinchenko out in the 8/midfield by now but no.

That squad is thin like I've said above. Anything happens to saliba or gabriel we are finished. Bench looks like shit. They better buy in January

Its mad that we were linked with most of westham players like paqueta, kudus, benarama etc bowen decent as well.

Kudus goal today after he scored against us during the week :francis:

Sometimes idk if you're trolling or genuinely 1 of those delusional fans
Mixture of both :pachah1:

Based

VIP
Arsenal fans where are you? Let’s not allow this thread to die. We’re up 2-0 against wolves today we feast on their hilib like we’re indhoyar.

i’ll revisit the thread after full time

Based

VIP
Mood. Over to you Man Shitty
IMG_2736.jpeg

Based

VIP
City have dropped points in three consecutive games… If we win at Anfield on the 23rd, i’ll be super confident we can win the league. This is a golden opportunity to kickstart our dynasty and forget about the bottlejob from last season. We’re the best team in the world and i say that with chest.

I’ll be back as we play Luton tomorrow.

NidarNidar

Punisher
City have dropped points in three consecutive games… If we win at Anfield on the 23rd, i’ll be super confident we can win the league. This is a golden opportunity to kickstart our dynasty and forget about the bottlejob from last season. We’re the best team in the world and i say that with chest.

I’ll be back as we play Luton tomorrow.
I think we also have a good chance in the CL, we are by far the best transition team in Europe at the moment, and we can also sustain pressure for a prolonged period with White and Tomi in the fullback positions if we can add another experience CDM like Palhinha to the squad, I don't trust Partey to keep fit, we have a good chance, that frees Rice to play the 8 if needed.

Based

VIP
I think we also have a good chance in the CL, we are by far the best transition team in Europe at the moment, and we can also sustain pressure for a prolonged period with White and Tomi in the fullback positions if we can add another experience CDM like Palhinha to the squad, I don't trust Partey to keep fit, we have a good chance, that frees Rice to play the 8 if needed.
I would rather we try to go in for a top class LCM than to blow our resources on a destroyer type DM like Palhinha since we already have rice for that role. Declan is much better in the 6 than in the 8. A defender is what we *really* need this january because tomiyasu is unfortunately unreliable and we don’t know if Saliba might get injured during the run in like last season. Our squad is generally fine tbh we just need minor reinforcements and we’re good to go.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I would rather we try to go in for a top class LCM than to blow our resources on a destroyer type DM like Palhinha since we already have rice for that role. Declan is much better in the 6 than in the 8. A defender is what we *really* need this january because tomiyasu is unfortunately unreliable and we don’t know if Saliba might get injured during the run in like last season. Our squad is generally fine tbh we just need minor reinforcements and we’re good to go.
Palhinha is who we're linked with atm, god forbid Rice gets injured Jorginho isn't an adequate replacement, his great against tactical teams with less athletic midfielders, Palhinha on the other hand is similar profile to Rice, and his also 6ft 3, aerially dominate and is a hard tackler, I doubt will see much of Partey this season, and him and Jorginho are gone by the summer.

Ideally should focus on strengthening that CF/ST role or Rw.

Trending

Latest posts