• Total voters

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

1694197184526.png

Based

VIP
Everton 0-1 Arsenal.

We played really well today to break the Goodison curse and finally humble that shit, relegation-level fodder. We absolutely cockblocked them defensively and we didn’t give them a sniff. Attack wins you games, defence wins you titles 🤙🏽. I thought offensively we weren’t that great, Saka was way too isolated and Martinelli was unfortunate to get injured right after his goal was disallowed.

I would keep going but i know a lot of you have low attention span so i’ll keep it short 😂 Lets beat those dooro spuds next week 👊

Based

VIP
Arsenal 2-2 Spuds

Fucking terrible performance from Arsenal. Our worst technical performance I’ve seen in years. Only Saka, Saliba and Gabriel can say “we tried”. Havertz is probably the worst signing Arsenal football club have ever made. Fucking atrocious footballer. Nketiah, Odegaard, Vieira all fucking useless.

We have to beat City if we want to win this title. If we win on the eighth of october, we’ll be only one point behind them and we should stay one point behind them until the January window so we can reinforce our depth and offload the bum players who pollute our club. It’s not the end of the world guys.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
forgot how good smith rowe was due to lack of playing time. Havertz I don’t think will push Arsenal over the top another average game so far

NidarNidar

Punisher
forgot how good smith rowe was due to lack of playing time. Havertz I don’t think will push Arsenal over the top another average game so far
I'll give havertz till the end of the season, we could easily gotten Maddison, I'll trust Arteta for now.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I'll give havertz till the end of the season, we could easily gotten Maddison, I'll trust Arteta for now.
Maddison killing it. Trossard has been good signing at least imagine we dodged mudryk. Havertz so passive why I get annoyed even though it’s short time

NidarNidar

Punisher
Maddison killing it. Trossard has been good signing at least imagine we dodged mudryk. Havertz so passive why I get annoyed even though it’s short time
His an good outlet for long kicks, hopefully he gains back his ego, his doing the right things, but energy isn't one of his strong suites lol.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
1696082013723.png

Will Havertz finally get goal or assist. Ramsdale dropped like hot potatoe

Last edited:
Me neither. We took step back getting rid of Xhaka and buying him for 65 million. Rice is good but also don’t see him as major upgrade over Partay. Spent a lot of money
With the money arsenal spend on havertz they could have gotten kimich or goretzka. I would not even take that BUM at ajax and we are going tru a crisis:kendrickcry:

Trending

Latest posts