Official Arabic Learning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
دعك من الإنجليزية إن كنت حقا من السعودية! وعلى فكرة الخطأ ليس في تحويل القاف إلى "ga" ولكنه في ضم التاء
Ilaa?

Al kalmah "ga" uyoguud

I said the word ga in arabic exists.

If you understood any arabic then you would know that my contention was never with the usage of the letter "ga", but rather the basic grammatical error of saying gultu in that context. Anyways reply to me in arabic or stop pretending lol

learn Colloquial Arabic at your home easy
Arabic learning book for English speaking people

We sell Arabic learning books for English speakers ,pricing $100 usd 50% off

Books with audio lessons English and Arabic.
The book leads you through a variety of real life situations and the language necessary to deal with them- directing with a taxi,negotiating for a hotel room,haggling with the greengrocer , speaking on the telephone and so on .
Native speakers
You my use for self study
Interactive Audio Lessons
$50 usd. digital Audio books
contact us

Amin Jamal

Email.
kuhadalcarabi(at)gmail.com
Source url: http://barocarabi.blogspot.com/2018/02/he-have-arabic-learning-book-for.html

Mashallah
I’ve heard learning Arabic is sunnah actually, is that true?
What helped me improve on my fusxa is doing Gcse an A level arabic course and taking the exam if you are in UK.
Also I never knew 3rd Gen somali saudis existed lol :nahgirl:
Lollz
Also does anyone noticed that western somalis who can’t speak somali get more hate than somalis in the gulf

Mashallah
I’ve heard learning Arabic is sunnah actually, is that true?
What helped me improve on my fusxa is doing Gcse an A level arabic course and taking the exam if you are in UK.
Also I never knew 3rd Gen somali saudis existed lol :nahgirl:
Lollz
Also does anyone noticed that western somalis who can’t speak somali get more hate than somalis in the gulf
Arabic learning is sunnah , even Gaalo learn Arabic .it is a major language 300million speak it .the most fast growing language in the world. ,western Somalis get brain washed .

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I plan on visiting a Middle Eastern country in the near future and need to brush up on my Arabic. Don't ask me which country or why I'm going. This is a thread for people interested in learning Arabic. I will post lessons from YouTube everyday and we can practice together if you guys want. If you already speak Arabic, help me out and correct me when possible. Don't derail this into an 'Arab bootyclapping' nonsense please.

I'm using a YouTube channel by the name 'Imran Alawiye". This black guy's content is free and really helpful. I will post lessons one by one. I should skip the lesson on the Arabic alphabet but some people might not know it so I'll start there. We'll do one video a day.

I can picture our very own SPOT member "lone" looking like this teacher. I dont know why! lol

Aar af carabi garanmayside, masjidka ciyaarta ka daa
Aduunka jaahil mormaya ayaa u daran.caamiyada lagu hadlo ق q waxaa loo gu dhawaaqooda siyaasi kala duwan lahjadaha shaam sida suuriya lubnaan urdun.iyo lahjada masar (ا a) ayaa loogu dhawaaqaa q ق khaliijkana ga غ ayaa loo gu dhawaaqaa

Aduunka jaahil mormaya ayaa u daran.caamiyada lagu hadlo ق q waxaa loo gu dhawaaqooda siyaasi kala duwan lahjadaha shaam sida suuriya lubnaan urdun.iyo lahjada masar (ا a) ayaa loogu dhawaaqaa q ق khaliijkana ga غ ayaa loo gu dhawaaqaa

Who's the jahil in this context lol? I already stated that my issue wasn't with the use of g so what are you on about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending