Official Arabic Learning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
3rd generation saudi? :ohhh: Are you claiming Saudi now. Somaali xaal qaado. I myself have not been to the homeland. Do your parents speak somali :ohdamn:

No i am somali but my family have been living here for years my Aabo and hooyo were born here. Both my Hooyo and Aabo speak af somali but not as great as some somalis.

I don't beileve in the Saudi name but since they own the land by force its my coat and the land I was born in whilst they ruled.

No i am somali but my family have been living here for years my Aabo and hooyo were born here. Both my Hooyo and Aabo speak af somali but not as great as some somalis.

I don't beileve in the Saudi name but since they own the land by force its my coat and the land I was born in whilst they ruled.

Are you planning on going back home or will you spend remaining days in Saudi? Waa meel lagu hoogay saudi, inna lillah. Your children and their children won't know somali :cosbyhmm:

NICCA

هدا بلدي
Are you planning on going back home or will you spend remaining days in Saudi? Waa meel lagu hoogay saudi, inna lillah. Your children and their children won't know somali :cosbyhmm:
Don't worry when Somalia becomes better and fre from Asabiyyah I will go inshallah.

@NICCA illeeen you weren't some fugazi Somali arab that landed there recently. 3rd gen uno :dwill:

What's KSA really like race wise? Is it hard to find work as a non-Western minority? Do they differentiate between Somalis and other madows? Are women actually second class citizens?

You need to put a couple myths to bed

NICCA

هدا بلدي
@NICCA illeeen you weren't some fugazi Somali arab that landed there recently. 3rd gen uno :dwill:

What's KSA really like race wise? Is it hard to find work as a non-Western minority? Do they differentiate between Somalis and other madows? Are women actually second class citizens?

You need to put a couple myths to bed

I have previously mentioned Arab rasicm is all about finaincal status. If your Hindi and work for grocery you will be discriminated, if your a aswad taxi driver its not going to happen

In the case for Somalis they are respected more than the madow if they were refugees but neither they will recieve same respect.

No I believe not, if they were second class then i would be seeing it.

I have previously mentioned Arab rasicm is all about finaincal status. If your Hindi and work for grocery you will be discriminated, if your a aswad taxi driver its not going to happen

In the case for Somalis they are respected more than the madow if they were refugees but neither they will recieve same respect.

No I believe not, if they were second class then i would be seeing it.

Isn't aswad derogatory or is it all context dependent? I thought taxi drivers were alwayd looked down on.

Lastly, do you feel Saudis deserve the hate they get from non-saudis/arabs? People seem to either be indifferent or vehemently dislike them

I was wrong its قلت but my error but come this country the qaf will become ga.

دعك من الإنجليزية إن كنت حقا من السعودية! وعلى فكرة الخطأ ليس في تحويل القاف إلى "ga" ولكنه في ضم التاء

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending