Official Arabic Learning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on visiting a Middle Eastern country in the near future and need to brush up on my Arabic. Don't ask me which country or why I'm going. This is a thread for people interested in learning Arabic. I will post lessons from YouTube everyday and we can practice together if you guys want. If you already speak Arabic, help me out and correct me when possible. Don't derail this into an 'Arab bootyclapping' nonsense please.

I'm using a YouTube channel by the name 'Imran Alawiye". This black guy's content is free and really helpful. I will post lessons one by one. I should skip the lesson on the Arabic alphabet but some people might not know it so I'll start there. We'll do one video a day.

Last edited:
:kodaksmiley: :bell: Did you not read?? This is for folks getting started. I do know some Arabic but I'm trying to help others. This is lesson 1
Don't give me that look
full
I'm sure most of us have been to dugsi but ok.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
I plan on visiting a Middle Eastern country in the near future and need to brush up on my Arabic. Don't ask me which country or why I'm going. This is a thread for people interested in learning Arabic. I will post lessons from YouTube everyday and we can practice together if you guys want. If you already speak Arabic, help me out and correct me when possible. Don't derail this into an 'Arab bootyclapping' nonsense please.

I'm using a YouTube channel by the name 'Imran Alhawiye". This black guy's content is free and really helpful. I will post lessons one by one. I should skip the lesson on the Arabic alphabet but some people might not know it so I'll start there. We'll do one video a day.

:siilaanyolaugh:

NICCA

هدا بلدي
I live in Saudi Arabia but speaking fusha won't help but it should be your foundation for the dialect or they called spoken.

In here children learn fusha at home by cartoons and movies and learn spoken or 3amya at school but I went to kenya they learn english opposite.

The truth is learn Arabic from a Sheikh not normal Arab man or someone who knows arabic.

I would never learn another language before I know my own! Waryaa, af soomaaliga maad taqaan marka horre? Someone should make an official learning Somali language thread :gaasdrink:

NICCA

هدا بلدي
I would never learn another language before I know my own! Waryaa, af soomaaliga maad taqaan marka horre? Someone should make an official learning Somali language thread :gaasdrink:
I don't even know my own language well and i know english and Arabic

I don't even know my own language well and i know english and Arabic

What's your language? Are you Somali? Maxaa kuu diiday luuqadaada inaad baratid, daba dilif yahow. I hope you didn't take extra measures to learn the second language :gaasdrink:

NICCA

هدا بلدي
What's your language? Are you Somali? Maxaa kuu diiday luuqadaada inaad baratid, daba dilif yahow. I hope you didn't take extra measures to learn the second language :gaasdrink:
Because I am 3rd generation saudi and I never went to my homeland.

Saudis are autistic their bedouins always come here from the desert they look like somalis, I see them at the gas station with sandy cars all running to the masjid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts