Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku is a potential 25-30 goals profilic striker . If he can get 15-25 goals for likes of west bRon, he will do better
For a team that create a plethora of chances .

The only issue with him is that he doesn't look good on the eye . The stormzy -looking chaps first touch resembles someone trying to dodge mine fields in the Congolese war .

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Lukaku to utd done deal

upload_2017-7-6_19-4-22.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hahahahahahahaha never have I ever been so happy for united to hijack our deal. Kkkkkk @Air Jalam
Kkkkkk walle United and Chelski fans have been bipolar af lately. First United fans were linked to Morata so they started making videos of Lukaku's first touch clowning on him. Now that we've hijacked the deal like MJ pirates Chelski fans are calling him ape and countless other names.:gucciwhat:

Seen this farax say United now have the Busy Apes :damn::dead:
Walaalaha Martial, Rashford, Bailly, Lukaku, Lingard, Tuanzebe and Fosu Mensah :damn: Ninku bilaa edeb weeye ffs.

Morata is better than lukaku tho. You guys should have gotten morata, he's similar to costa, but younger and faster.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Morata is better than lukaku tho. You guys should have gotten morata, he's similar to costa, but younger and faster.
I like both. :manny: Lukaku is a beast and EPL proven. He's the saver bet. :manny:. If Barkley can feed him like he did wait till he plays with Pogba, Mkhi, Mata, Martial etc.
Last season we created the most chances but we bottled all of them thanks to Ibra.:susp:

Lukaku is a bully. He's a threat on air and he has decent pace. His hold up play is nice too which will help us a lot.

Hearing Chelski will now focus on Morata and Belotti. Conte's main target was Lukaku so that says a lot heard dude was furious when he heard the news of United hijacking the deal and kicked his cat mistaking it for a ball.:damn: Ninku dhiikar buu qaba. He's said it on air that he'd kill some :damedamn:players if they didnt do what he asked them to do.

Dem red patches man, guy was probably crying for hours lol, shits scripted asf
What are bartomeu and the squad gonna cook up now? Paulinho? Lima? Dani Parejo?
Next AC Milan if those clowns and bottlejobs stay in power

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Lukaku is a red
:wow1:
Luk
Pogba
Martial
Bailly
Rashford
Tuanzebe