Official 2016 U.S. Election Thread -- Welcome Führer Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I want to jinx it by convincing myself that he is going to win.
No chance of that happening, bro.

I don't mean to derail the thread, but what's your opinion on mama Merkel? Do you support her? Do you think she's doing a good job domestically? Before the whole refugee mess, it seemed to me that she was doing a great job expanding German influence in the EU. But she royally mishandled this refugee mess.

Apollo

VIP
Anyhow, for the Europeans here:

What time will we see the US election results in the UK and what is the timetable for the night?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-time-us-election-results-uk-what-is-timetable-for-the-night/

00:01 ET (05:01 GMT, Tuesday 8th)
The first results are announced - possibly in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire

06:00 ET (11:00 GMT)
Polling stations open in east coast states and election day proper underway

18:00 ET (23:00 GMT)
The first polls close in Indiana and Kentucky, two traditionally Republican states

19:00 ET (00:00 GMT, Wednesday 9th)
Polling stations start to close in the battleground states of Florida and Virginia, as well as Georgia, South Carolina and Vermont. The first state projections will be made based on exit polls

19:30 ET (00:30 GMT)
Polls close in the traditionally Republican West Virginia, as well as two other swing states: Ohio and North Carolina

20:00 ET (01:00 GMT)
Polls close in a host of states. Two of them, Pennsylvania and Michigan, are big target states. Other states where polls close are: Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Illinois, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee and Texas

21:00 ET (02:00 GMT)
Another flurry of activity when polls close in Colorado, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Wyoming. Colorado and Wisconsin are both swing states.

22:00 ET (03:00 GMT)
Poll closes in two swing states, Iowa and Nevada, plus Arizona, Montana and Utah. Utah could be interesting because Mormon and ex-CIA operative Evan McMullin has polled well.

23:00 ET (04:00 GMT)
Earliest possible time the election will be “called” for either candidate by US TV networks. It's also the time the polls close in California, a Democrat state with the most electoral college votes of any state (55), as well as Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon and Washington.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
FB_IMG_1478630392889.jpg
:mjcry::mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts