Officer who shot Daunte should NOT be fired

I saw the video and I think she should be charged for killing the man. No way was she in the right and the killing was definitely wrong.

However, rioting and looting business is not justified. From the sharia standpoint, thieves should have their hands amputated. I don't know of any exception for blm protestors. Islamically, it is clear cut that it is not justified and that the punishment is that the hand should be amputated.

I saw the video and I think she should be charged for killing the man. No way was she in the right and the killing was definitely wrong.

However, rioting and looting business is not justified. From the sharia standpoint, thieves should have their hands amputated. I don't know of any exception for blm protestors. Islamically, it is clear cut that it is not justified and that the punishment is that the hand should be amputated.
Manslaughter or murder?

yh but he was definitely on drugs do they have an exception for that
and i just feel like cutting someones hands of is barbaric walahi he's not even fully aware of what he's doing.

yh but he was definitely on drugs do they have an exception for that
and i just feel like cutting someones hands of is barbaric walahi he's not even fully aware of what he's doing.
he was illegally carrying and also had a warrant out for his arrest and he was gang affliated aswell. Truly the scum of the earth

Just because he had an illegal gun case and running from court does not mean that he should be killed. Yea he was not the best citizen but we have to hold the officer accountable for her reterded mistake.
Can you even call it a mistake that white has been working as an officer for 26 years leeching off of public funding and all she has to show for it is shooting a guy and victimizing herself?

watch the video she was clearly screaming taser taser. how would u feel if u were in that situation as a rookie while a guy is clearly resistin and u dont know if he was armed or not. at the end she was legit crying sayin i shot him. it was a legit mistake lmaoo. cant wait for mfs to make it a race war
She has 26 years of experience looks like the neanderthals just can't function as reasonable human beings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he was gang affiliated, had a warrant out for arrest and was zooted off his brains when the police officers intercepted and kept resisting. Im sayin the police officer was negligent and is gon be charged with manslaughter and stuff but she didnt do it on person is my opinion and the guy was scum for the reasons i stated above.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
If I use your logic I can say african Americans built America which is the country that destroyed ours. Gerra here mayn. Somalis arrived in europe where there are no African americans they would equally arrived in america without AA help.

I’m not surprised that j.areer was a criminal. London chimped out in 2011 when officers shot another lowlife j.areer with a gun who actually hated somalis.

This pretty officer should be returned to work, she can put me in handcuffs anytime.
Who hated somalis who are you talking about?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Doesn’t matter whether she was rookie or not, the bottom line is if you or I killed someone in similar manner we’d be held responsible. If everyone could kill and say I didn’t mean to...imagine the hominids rate in this country! He wasn’t charging at her or wrestling with her. For example, even if someone broke into your home and they turn away to run and you shoot them in the back your defense isn’t valid, did you know that?
another crimenal jåreer of the street

giphy.gif