Officer who shot Daunte should NOT be fired

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nor should she be prosecuted. But, its not necessary: She has officially resigned.

1618338716306.png

" The warrant for Daunte Wright’s arrest had been issued earlier this month after he missed a court appearance for two misdemeanor charges filed last year, carrying a pistol without a permit and running from officers. "

So the kid has an arrest warrant for carrying a pistol without permit. How do we know he went into the car to get the pistol? or about to run away. He has an arrest warrant for these offences. Clearly shows history here.

The police just need to start training its officers to use more Tasers than gun. This will solve the situation. If they are shot by criminals, then they should shoot back. Basically just memorize which side is the Taser and which side is the gun in your hip looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Yes. Justice is Justice, it has no bending spine.
Then the officer should be punished for her action as well. You said, "
"
You don't even want her to get fired let alone be punished. You have some hatred for African Americans while you live with them in Minnesota fake smiling at them while you are only here because of them. Martin Luther King Jr got the racist government at the time to sign this agreement to let immigrants in.
civil-rights-act-1964-gettyimages-566457973.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"

You don't even want her to get fired let alone be punished. You have some hatred for African Americans while you live with them in Minnesota fake smiling at them while you are only here because of them. Martin Luther King Jr got the racist government at the time to sign this agreement to let immigrants in.

1618340755122.png

Nah this one deserves to be arrested how can you mistake a gun for a taser. That’s beyond retarded they don’t even look the same or have similar weights.

the warrant was for a ticket he didn’t pay for which he got from smoking weed and he pleaded guilty and give him a ticket for it. than he didn’t pay and that’s what the warrant was about. Quick spreading false news. minnesota decriminalized weed anyway yet shit like this happens

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Good it wasnt her fault at all. He resisted and she made an incompetent mistake nothing more nothing less. But one less scum on earth
Just because he had an illegal gun case and running from court does not mean that he should be killed. Yea he was not the best citizen but we have to hold the officer accountable for her reterded mistake.

Just because he had an illegal gun case and running from court does not mean that he should be killed. Yea he was not the best citizen but we have to hold the officer accountable for her reterded mistake.
Yea she was incompetent but the blm mob will make her look like an alt rightist and try to start a race war

"
civil-rights-act-1964-gettyimages-566457973.jpg
If I use your logic I can say african Americans built America which is the country that destroyed ours. Gerra here mayn. Somalis arrived in europe where there are no African americans they would equally arrived in america without AA help.

I’m not surprised that j.areer was a criminal. London chimped out in 2011 when officers shot another lowlife j.areer with a gun who actually hated somalis.

This pretty officer should be returned to work, she can put me in handcuffs anytime.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
If I use your logic I can say african Americans built America which is the country that destroyed ours. Gerra here mayn. Somalis arrived in europe where there are no African americans they would equally arrived in america without AA help.

I’m not surprised that j.areer was a criminal. London chimped out in 2011 when officers shot another lowlife j.areer with a gun who actually hated somalis.

This pretty officer should be returned to work, she can put me in handcuffs anytime.
Sxb your a comedian. But who told you Mark duggan hated somalis :childplease::hmm::holeup::gaasdrink:

You know damn well they weren't making the decisions calm down.

killing someone is a mistake????? how do you confuse a taser for a gun smh
watch the video she was clearly screaming taser taser. how would u feel if u were in that situation as a rookie while a guy is clearly resistin and u dont know if he was armed or not. at the end she was legit crying sayin i shot him. it was a legit mistake lmaoo. cant wait for mfs to make it a race war

Trending