Officer who shot Daunte should NOT be fired

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ya know what John, I am actually on negro's side with this one.

1618406492100.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Poor Chauvin. at 45 he thought he will retire sweet. but i guess he did a lot of wrongs in his career life

I saw the video and I think she should be charged for killing the man. No way was she in the right and the killing was definitely wrong.

However, rioting and looting business is not justified. From the sharia standpoint, thieves should have their hands amputated. I don't know of any exception for blm protestors. Islamically, it is clear cut that it is not justified and that the punishment is that the hand should be amputated.
Both of them should have their hands amputated

yea im just saying she didnt mean to do it and it wasnt some murder of a great guy like ahmaud arbery its just scum here
am i wrong? nigga was zooted and had a warrant. blacks should be praising the police officer for reducing the crime rate slightly once he died :tocry:
lmao how. not crying when a ratchet bro died? :tocry: This guy was scum and you cant change that
he was gang affiliated, had a warrant out for arrest and was zooted off his brains when the police officers intercepted and kept resisting. Im sayin the police officer was negligent and is gon be charged with manslaughter and stuff but she didnt do it on person is my opinion and the guy was scum for the reasons i stated above.
At some point one must wonder, why the hell are you going so hard on this dead kid? It’s almost as if you are a white cop yourself 🤔 You wrote at least dozen comments disparaging him as though you knew him personally and as tho you are the officer that killed him.

You know he’s a scum how? How are you making such definitive statements without knowing either of them or being present? Unless you’re murderer, no one deserves to be killed. End of story! Your personal feelings are irrelevant, at the end of the day a man is dead and for what? Because he had a warrant for some weed? Tf is wrong with you?

Inshallah. i hope derek chauvin gets out soon

And wow you even have the audacity to write this? Not even rich full blooded cadaans from the suburbs utter these words! Either you’re a troll or something else is up:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
At some point one must wonder, why the hell are you going so hard on this dead kid? It’s almost as if you are a white cop yourself 🤔 You wrote at least dozen comments disparaging him as though you knew him personally and as tho you are the officer that killed him.

You know he’s a scum how? How are you making such definitive statements without knowing either of them or being present? Unless you’re murderer, no one deserves to be killed. End of story! Your personal feelings are irrelevant, at the end of the day a man is dead and for what? Because he had a warrant for some weed? Tf is wrong with you?

And wow you even have the audacity to write this? Not even rich full blooded cadaans from the suburbs utter these words! Either you’re a troll or something else is up:farmajoyaab:
Hmm i wonder which it could be :jcoleno: :bell:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
She will be charged said the prosecutor, if not murder it should be manslaughter. She should get years. If you drive you care recklessly and kill someone you bets believe you will go to jail. That easily could have been a Farax, it is Minnesota after all. Yall need to chill, they pulled him over for having a air freshener. They were looking for violence that day

Trending