Officer who shot Daunte should NOT be fired

U.S cops are so unprofessional wtf how do you mistake a taser for a gun. If some black cop was fired for saying "nigga" out of character she should be fired for popping some guy mistakingly, thats just my opinion

American police has shown over and over how incompetent and trigger happy they are. People should just assume like they are being stopped by criminals and any resistance they will kill you. Sad thing is George floyds killer look to be free soon as well

Then the officer should be punished for her action as well. You said, "
Officer who shot Daunte should NOT be fired
"
You don't even want her to get fired let alone be punished. You have some hatred for African Americans while you live with them in Minnesota fake smiling at them while you are only here because of them. Martin Luther King Jr got the racist government at the time to sign this agreement to let immigrants in.
civil-rights-act-1964-gettyimages-566457973.jpg
She lives in the uk :mjlaugh:

the warrant was for a ticket he didn’t pay for which he got from smoking weed and he pleaded guilty and give him a ticket for it. than he didn’t pay and that’s what the warrant was about. Quick spreading false news. minnesota decriminalized weed anyway yet shit like this happens
weed is legal in a lot of states

:stopit: It’s weed :liberaltears:

make weed legal:rejoice:

watch the video she was clearly screaming taser taser. how would u feel if u were in that situation as a rookie while a guy is clearly resistin and u dont know if he was armed or not. at the end she was legit crying sayin i shot him. it was a legit mistake lmaoo. cant wait for mfs to make it a race war
That’s on her should’ve trained her more:mjlaugh:

he was a ratchet ass *** anyway. his parents only want money tf. he was legit resisting sis she was trying to restrain but brought a glock instead of taser incompetent mistake yea but a mistake.
last Time a Somali got shot by the police in Minnesota but we ain’t get money :wow1:

Now would that change if I killed your son but said instead of grabbing a broom to fight him I instead accidentally grabbed a knife and killed him? Would you sit here and say “justice is justice”? Don’t lol at other people’s tragedy. I’m shocked that you even created this thread smh.
What would you be fighting him for

if he is an ciyaal suuq he can die:fantasia2:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you accidentally kill someone due to negligence you are held responsible. It’s called involuntary manslaughter or unintentional homicide. Do you even know that a taser and gun weight considerably different? It’s almost impossible to mistake the two. How do you know it wasn’t done deliberately? If every cop can say oh I thought I was grabbing my stun gun and got away with it a lot more people would be dead. All I’m saying is be considerate and sensitive.

1618360946776.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’m not surprised that j.areer was a criminal. London chimped out in 2011 when officers shot another lowlife j.areer with a gun who actually hated somalis.
It was ridiculous, Duggan's son today is a drill artist in a gang but to be fair, it was years of bottled up anger, at life, at everything that lead to the 2011 Riots.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Killed for running, and you clowns support the police. Ina lilahi wa ina ilaahi rajicuun.
True say, it didn't warrant a Death Penalty, but you cannot burn down the city or start looting after every inconvenience or incident.

American police has shown over and over how incompetent and trigger happy they are. People should just assume like they are being stopped by criminals and any resistance they will kill you. Sad thing is George floyds killer look to be free soon as well
Inshallah. i hope derek chauvin gets out soon

Trending

Latest posts