Officer who shot Daunte should NOT be fired

watch the video she was clearly screaming taser taser. how would u feel if u were in that situation as a rookie while a guy is clearly resistin and u dont know if he was armed or not. at the end she was legit crying sayin i shot him. it was a legit mistake lmaoo. cant wait for mfs to make it a race war

why she shoot???? no way she confused a gun for a taser clearly she knew what she was doig and my nigga they could have restrained him. it dosent matter if she feels bad she took a life... that will never comeback.

why she shoot???? no way she confused a gun for a taser clearly she knew what she was doig and my nigga they could have restrained him. it dosent matter if she feels bad she took a life... that will never comeback.
he was a ratchet ass hoe anyway. his parents only want money tf. he was legit resisting sis she was trying to restrain but brought a glock instead of taser incompetent mistake yea but a mistake.

he was a ratchet ass *** anyway. his parents only want money tf. he was legit resisting sis she was trying to restrain but brought a glock instead of taser incompetent mistake yea but a mistake.
I want to see sailormoon arrest a j.areer on a warrant for gun possession, she will shit her diapers

I’ve qashined her for you

Yes. Justice is Justice, it has no bending spine.
Now would that change if I killed your son but said instead of grabbing a broom to fight him I instead accidentally grabbed a knife and killed him? Would you sit here and say “justice is justice”? Don’t lol at other people’s tragedy. I’m shocked that you even created this thread smh.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Now would that change if I killed your son but said instead of grabbing a broom to fight him I instead accidentally grabbed a knife and killed him? Would you sit here and say “justice is justice”? Don’t lol at other people’s tragedy. I’m shocked that you even created this thread smh.

I have to disagree with u here. I feel it strongly. The cop did a professional mistake. She should not be held responsible. Fired, yes.

I have to disagree with u here. I feel it strongly. The cop did a professional mistake. She should not be held responsible. Fired, yes.
If you accidentally kill someone due to negligence you are held responsible. It’s called involuntary manslaughter or unintentional homicide. Do you even know that a taser and gun weight considerably different? It’s almost impossible to mistake the two. How do you know it wasn’t done deliberately? If every cop can say oh I thought I was grabbing my stun gun and got away with it a lot more people would be dead. All I’m saying is be considerate and sensitive.

Last edited:
watch the video she was clearly screaming taser taser. how would u feel if u were in that situation as a rookie while a guy is clearly resistin and u dont know if he was armed or not. at the end she was legit crying sayin i shot him. it was a legit mistake lmaoo. cant wait for mfs to make it a race war
Most cops don’t scream(announce) taser taser before using it, so ever asked yourself why she’d scream that? If I screamed loudly spoon spoon but grabbed a knife and plunged into your chest, would you say “oh it was nothing Amirah didn’t mean to because she was screaming spoon the entire time”. I don’t think so.

Most cops don’t scream(announce) taser taser before using it, so ever asked yourself why she’d scream that? If I screamed loudly spoon spoon but grabbed a knife and plunged into your chest, would you say “oh it was nothing Amirah didn’t mean to because she was screaming spoon the entire time”. I don’t think so.
shes legit a rookie lmaoo. and imagine u in her shoes when he coulda been armed and you know that mfs in MN hate ur guts cus ur a cop. so ur saying she threw away her career to just kill a black man she didnt know with many cops around her and then fake cry and act distressed :childplease: :camby:

shes legit a rookie lmaoo. and imagine u in her shoes when he coulda been armed and you know that mfs in MN hate ur guts cus ur a cop. so ur saying she threw away her career to just kill a black man she didnt know with many cops around her and then fake cry and act distressed :childplease: :camby:
Doesn’t matter whether she was rookie or not, the bottom line is if you or I killed someone in similar manner we’d be held responsible. If everyone could kill and say I didn’t mean to...imagine the hominids rate in this country! He wasn’t charging at her or wrestling with her. For example, even if someone broke into your home and they turn away to run and you shoot them in the back your defense isn’t valid, did you know that?

Doesn’t matter whether she was rookie or not, the bottom line is if you or I killed someone in similar manner we’d be held responsible. If everyone could kill and say I didn’t mean to...imagine the hominids rate in this country! He wasn’t charging at her or wrestling with her. For example, even if someone broke into your home and they turn away to run and you shoot them in the back your defense isn’t valid, did you know that?
im saying she is going to be held responsible that she is going to be fired and charged with manslaughter but she not a racist or some white supremacist that ik the blm mob going to make her out to be and that shes just a person who made a mistake...

im saying she is going to be held responsible that she is going to be fired and charged with manslaughter but she not a racist or some white supremacist that ik the blm mob going to make her out to be and that shes just a person who made a mistake...
I never argued she’s racist or anything...it doesn’t matter what she is. I just look at the facts and the bottom line.

I never argued she’s racist or anything...it doesn’t matter what she is. I just look at the facts and the bottom line.
yea im just saying she didnt mean to do it and it wasnt some murder of a great guy like ahmaud arbery its just scum here

Trending

Latest posts