Obsession with young xalimos

You usually find this bizarre pedo obsession with younger women floating around in the ''red-pilled'' manosphere circles, ''the wall'' they call it when a woman hits the age of 30 years old her ''prime'' is gone and somehow a male's sexual market value goes up as he ages. What these weirdos don't realize is, if a female keeps in decent shape into her 30s she can still experience a similar amount of attention that a 20-year-old female will experience from men.

And if a female does age, so what? We all do. A guy who is 19 years old won't look good when he reaches the age of 35 years old, he will start to bald and get fatter. The logic of ''the wall'' both applies to men and women. It's common sense. A 21-year-old female will NOT a date a guy who is in his 30s unless she is a golddigger/looking for a sugar daddy or has extreme personal daddy issues and she is ''looking for an older male'' to provide her with love that her estranged father didn't show her when growing up.

Last edited:
You usually find this bizarre pedo obsession with younger women floating around in the ''red-pilled'' manosphere circles, ''the wall'' they call it when a woman hits the age of 30 years old her ''prime'' is gone and somehow a male's sexual market value goes up as he ages. What these weirdos don't realize is, if a female keeps in decent shape into her 30s she can still experience a similar amount of attention that a 20-year-old female will experience from men.

And if a female does age, so what? We all do. A guy who is 19 years old won't look good when he reaches the age of 35 years old, he will start to bald and get fatter. The logic of ''the wall'' both applies to men and women. It's common sense. A 21-year-old female will NOT a date a guy who is in his 30s unless she is a golddigger/looking for a sugar daddy or has extreme personal daddy issues and she is ''looking for an older male'' to provide her with love that her estranged father didn't show her when growing up.

Liking younger women is part of being a normal man. This has existed for thousands of years if not longer, way before the internet, the Matrix or any "blue pill," "red pill" lingo derived from the Matrix.

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.

-Surah Al-Baqarah 4:119

It is Satan who tries to convince you that what is natural, healthy and normal is wrong. Men like women who are younger and who are submissive. If you have an issue with that, you have an issue with the way we were designed by Allah.

In such a case, you should stop listening to feminist brainwashing and turn to Quran and Sunnah, you have deviated from what is natural.

This is like a thread trying to shame fish for swimming.

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.

-Surah Al-Baqarah 4:119

It is Satan who tries to convince you that what is natural, healthy and normal is wrong. Men like women who are younger and who are submissive. If you have an issue with that, you have an issue with the way we were designed by Allah.

In such a case, you should stop listening to feminist brainwashing and turn to Quran and Sunnah, you have deviated from what is natural.

You’re not saying anything new. I’ve already realized that I wasted my time. You also need to realize that what’s normal to you is not normal to everyone else. Thank you walaal, but I’d rather stick with my feminist brainwashing than be mothering a man-child.

You’re not saying anything new. I’ve already realized that I wasted my time. You also need to realize that what’s normal to you is not normal to everyone else. Thank you walaal, but I’d rather stick with my feminist brainwashing than be mothering a man-child.

I'm not a man-child because I don't buy into your white and Jewish-influenced garbage.

Instead of being influenced by white people and Jews, you should be influenced by Quran and Sunnah.

Men liking younger women has been a thing throughout human history. It's not "normal to me" it is objectively what is normal. You need to realize what's "objective to me" in this case is what's innate and what is objectively normal. You need to realize there is innate human nature and that which is objectively normal and that you are going against what is objectively normal. It's you that needs to grow up and needs to accept basic facts of life.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Nowhere close to 30, but if you can’t find decent Somali guys, which is definitely hard to do, I’ll have you know the cultural bullshit meter goes wayyy down when dating out if you ever come across a quality individual.

The stuff I’m reading is so bottom tier. I’d never settle for a guy who thinks that of me, god forbid.

There are decent, humble men out there if you stop limiting yourself to the sort of wildly depressing things you guys actually discuss on here (in seriousness) that isn’t even a factor. I honestly got sad reading this thread lol.

I understand the ajnabi craze. For one, you’re actually a human.

I’ve always been a free agent, but I can get girls who conflate Somali men with nothing but negativity. I’m grateful I’ve had positive examples so as not to be warped, but you can always venture. I wouldn’t wish this kind of dynamic on my worst enemy.

youre so deep up your ass its just funny. I dont blame u for not knowing the nature of women but i definitely wouldve smacked u for not knowing your own nature. Pathetic.

Majority of them are gang bangers and broke. Why do you think they have terrible stereotypes attached to them?
That stereotype is too old rn. A lot of Madows fit into it but there's plenty of successfull blacks from all places and I've worked with them. Let's not even go talk about stereotypes attached with Somalis in UK or Canada....

At least Somali men that gang bang are a small minority. At least the majority of them actually work, unlike black men.
:pachah1::russ: sure buddy

I've never met any Somali man that looks like Barkhad Abdi.
lmaooo nigga gtfoh omg :mjlaugh:

she's ready for mating dont care if she's 11 or 15. Go argue with the wall.
As my wise forefathers said "Gabar yaraan magasho."
3duwo1.jpg

Honestly this thread was entertaining af and low IQ at the same time. Some yutes here will definitely have major problems in marriage if they even get to marriage in the first place. Also, wether we like it or not, xalimos in the west are rebellious and feisty most of the time. They can be good muslimas but they wouldn't agree to half the shit on here and it's just gonna become 'worse' as time goes. Marriage is a compromise. If yall tret ur wife like xaar and aren't intimate with her your children will see this and develop resentment and self hate, mostly the girls. Your daughters will develop a general view of Somali men and end up marrying ajnabis in the future....this is how self hate starts among xalimos.

Nowhere close to 30, but if you can’t find decent Somali guys, which is definitely hard to do, I’ll have you know the cultural bullshit meter goes wayyy down when dating out if you ever come across a quality individual.

The stuff I’m reading is so bottom tier. I’d never settle for a guy who thinks that of me, god forbid.

There are decent, humble men out there if you stop limiting yourself to the sort of wildly depressing things you guys actually discuss on here (in seriousness) that isn’t even a factor. I honestly got sad reading this thread lol.

I understand the ajnabi craze. For one, you’re actually a human.

I’ve always been a free agent, but I can get girls who conflate Somali men with nothing but negativity. I’m grateful I’ve had positive examples so as not to be warped, but you can always venture. I wouldn’t wish this kind of dynamic on my worst enemy.

Say you are nearing 30 and confronted with these mysogynist attitudes..why consider these men at all

There's other cultures out there where you are exactly the age at which people are starting to settle. Be that 30 or late twenties or mid 30s.

Somali men that I see in real life fall into two camps. Only the actions of 1 are disturbing, you will see men in their 30s who never actively pursue their peers but women significantly younger. It's weird when its intentional, usually people with hangups about their age you can bet were born under some bush.

Important to add. Not all are obsessed with age. In fact when I add a year or 2 to my age, its suprising how many don't care.

Males who came to the west at the age of 15, 18 or 21, irl distinguished by their foreign accented speech import their shit ideas to forums. They do not represent the average western somali.

Honestly this thread was entertaining af and low IQ at the same time. Some yutes here will definitely have major problems in marriage if they even get to marriage in the first place. Also, wether we like it or not, xalimos in the west are rebellious and feisty most of the time. They can be good muslimas but they wouldn't agree to half the shit on here and it's just gonna become 'worse' as time goes. Marriage is a compromise. If yall tret ur wife like xaar and aren't intimate with her your children will see this and develop resentment and self hate, mostly the girls. Your daughters will develop a general view of Somali men and end up marrying ajnabis in the future....this is how self hate starts among xalimos.
Why don't you worry about the habash women and we'll worry about ourselves:heh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That stereotype is too old rn. A lot of Madows fit into it but there's plenty of successfull blacks from all places and I've worked with them. Let's not even go talk about stereotypes attached with Somalis in UK or Canada....

:pachah1::russ: sure buddy

lmaooo nigga gtfoh omg :mjlaugh:

Bruh, you're on SSpot 24/7 trolling on Somali forums. Get a life weirdo :gucciwhat:

VixR

Veritas
Say you are nearing 30 and confronted with these mysogynist attitudes..why consider these men at all

There's other cultures out there where you are exactly the age at which people are starting to settle. Be that 30 or late twenties or mid 30s.

Somali men that I see in real life fall into two camps. Only the actions of 1 are disturbing, you will see men in their 30s who never actively pursue their peers but women significantly younger. It's weird when its intentional, usually people with hangups about their age you can bet were born under some bush.

Important to add. Not all are obsessed with age. In fact when I add a year or 2 to my age, its suprising how many don't care.

Males who came to the west at the age of 15, 18 or 21, irl distinguished by their foreign accented speech import their shit ideas to forums. They do not represent the average western somali.
It’s not about age, at least for me. From what I’ve seen, they have attitudes that just don’t align with what I’m looking for, which are just as culturally informed as the opinions on this forum, and despite their being Western-born, it’s widespread. I’m talking shit my mom didn’t deal with.

It’s ok. At some point, it just becomes obvious its not going to work.

My thing is, if you’re actually dealing with this kind of thing in reality, it’s best to nope out and save yourself, instead of suffering the indignity of arguing about it. If your worth is truly so devalued, you can go elsewhere where that isn’t the case. I know what I bring to the table, and there’s no shortage. You know what’s weird? It’s the relief and peace you feel with an ajnabi bc none of these crazy things you come across are a factor. You’d think it’s the way you should feel with your “own”.

It’s not about age, at least for me. From what I’ve seen, they have attitudes that just don’t align with what I’m looking for, which are just as culturally informed as the opinions on this forum, and despite their being Western-born, it’s widespread. I’m talking shit my mom didn’t deal with.

It’s ok. At some point, it just becomes obvious its not going to work.

My thing is, if you’re actually dealing with this kind of thing in reality, it’s best to nope out and save yourself, instead of suffering the indignity of arguing about it. If your worth is truly so devalued, you can go elsewhere where that isn’t the case. I know what I bring to the table, and there’s no shortage. You know what’s weird? It’s the relief and peace you feel with an ajnabi bc none of these crazy things you come across are a factor. You’d think it’s the way you should feel with your “own”.

I feel you right there. Crazy isn't it, ajnabi = a blank page, a story where you don't know the ending. Best kind of story :yacadiim:

The comfort of "own" doesn't translate to much. I find excess familiarity unattractive, if he is verbalising the same struggles I have, keep to myself and swallow, then I cannot respect him

Trending